tm4tj

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better team by far but not many chances. We could easily have been 2 up but for the woodwork and the goalie. That said, we need to play the full game this time and not switch off in the second half.

Looked at the BBC stats. We’ve had 8 attempts, 3 on target. Queens have had no attempts.

Can anyone work out if it is still windy? If it is, I hope we won the toss and chose to change ends as, if not, we may be under a lot of pressure.

I agree he has too many stats, but cut the commentator a bit of slack. He’s seeing the same stream that we are, and we were not all agreed on who hit the post.

A co-commentator would help greatly, along with a build up show like many teams have. 

3 minutes ago, Stirling Observer said:

Controlling the game but struggling to create chances. 

Agree with this. The passing in the middle of the pitch with Welsh and Allardice is nice but I feel a MacGregor or Draper type to carry the ball forward towards the QotS penalty area would be helpful. Encourage by some of the crosses put in and efforts from Storey and Mackay. Hopefully something will come soon in the second half. 

11 minutes ago, Row S said:

What ever happened to the potential for Caley Jags TV taking over the stream, commentary etc? The current service is worse than ever.

Obviously I'm biased because I commentated for their audio stream last season but it is just bizarre. They even ran a successful test broadcast of the Dundee game to prove they could do it - with on screen graphics and in-game replays to boot!

And yet the club still chooses to pay for Pixellot instead of using skilled, experienced volunteers...even though they're filming the game anyway. Then they use the CaleyJagsTV highlights too, which just emphasizes the difference in quality.

It is a really, really strange decision by the club.

• tm4tj unpinned this topic