FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

hoolahan

Guest caley till AYE die

Guest caley till AYE die

if liviscum are relegated do you think the club should make a bid for wes hoolahan,he was exellent against us and i dont think he will want to play in the first division.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
According to the Courier Hoolahan would come in on a season long loan deal  :010:
thats only half the story ,the loan will be considered if a deal for fox+fraser cant be struck,frasers keen to go on loan and is waiting to speak to robbo this weekend

How long does Hoolahan have left on his Livingston Contract?  Could this be another situation as Wyness where they just wanted someone off the wage bill but a deal could not be agreed for a permanent move so they put them out on loan so they are at least recouping something?

Does Hoolahan have any desire to play for ICT or is he just looking for a shop window?

What happened to CC's apparent stance against the concept of Loan deals (either leaving or coming in)?

If we are doing a loan swap - Fraser for Hoolahan - where does Fox come in to the equation?  Are we to expect a fee for him?

A lot more questions than their are answers at the moment.

You saw two sides of him when we played Liviscum twice at the end of the season. In the 2-1 game he was outstanding but he was "Missing in Action", with his head down when we won 1-0. Saw enuff in the first game to suggest that he would be a good signing. Reckon he may blossom with a good training and fitness regime.

Lets just say we got Hoolahan.... and lets just say we got Rankin....

Thats Morgan, Hoolahan, Rankin, and McBain - with possibly Hart as well -  in the Left Midfield role

Do we really need that many left midfielders? Could McBain be on his way?

McBain is better in the centre of the park anyway and Rankin can also play there...

Hoolahan can play both wings as far as I've seen which gives us another option

The only real byline wingers are Morgan and Hoolahan

TBH I think we might give up on Rankin if we can sign Hoolahan and visa versa

Sally feckin Kellerman.  :005: :005:

[move]Anyway Read between the feckin lines[/move]

Christie hopes to bring in one or two new faces and will know more today about whether or not Livingston winger Wes Hoolahan is set to become his first summer signing.

The Irishman is keen to keep on playing in the SPL, but Christie revealed wage demands could price him out of a move to the Highland Capital in a deal that could involve Liam Fox and Michael Fraser going in the other direction.

"I will know more tomorrow, but from what Graeme Bennett has told me it seems that the stumbling block is the players' wages, " he said.

"I was surprised when I found out how much his salary is at Livingston, so we can only wait and see what happens, although hopefully it will be sorted out soon."

20/06/2006

[move]Read between the moving lines  :015: :015: :015:[/move]

I agree with Kingsmills--doing that would be the thin edge of the wedsge and may be the start of an ICT decline as a result.

And Celtic 1 Caley 3 is a thinker--I was interested in the new Inverness a to Ireland air service myself in the hope and a dream that I may finally get a holiday in Inverness sooner rather than later.

Oh by the way I used a Real Estate Agent named Hoolihan, to try to sell my house last year, who had been the sports broadcaster for the local TV station and fired him 4 months later due to inactivity. He claimed woes and pain from  former injuries to his body playing in the North American Football League  but the first time he entered the premises he launched into a strong rendering of  Irish songs which left some lingering doubts right from the get-go that either (a) his mind was not on the job or (b) his self image was still dictated by his glory days on the small screen. Pity the contacts that I thought he would have from that lost era never materialised and we were left in the mire with one month to go to settlement time for the house which we had by then bought to move to..

So let's hope Hoolahan doe not turn into Hooligan if all does come to pass. :015:

According to today's Courier the move is definitely back on :017:

Robbo want's him off the wage bill, Hoolahan has agreed to take a pay cut in order to sign for us, it's just his pay-off from Livi to sort out now.

We will have to pay a transfer fee though, as it looks like the loan/Fox deal is off.

Guest fionajayne

i know the deal is dead but can anyone tell me if liam fox is away to livingston? it said he was supposed to be leaving caley but nothing has been reported. he is one of my fave players. thx  :003: