FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Scott Wilson + Phil Mcguire

Pele_Is_God

Both have recently signed new contracts at Dunfermline i believe. There would be bigger clubs than us interested in Scott Wilson, and i don't see why we should be thinking about wife beaters like McGuire.

Guest Arab4Ever

Both have recently signed new contracts at Dunfermline i believe. There would be bigger clubs than us interested in Scott Wilson, and i don't see why we should be thinking about wife beaters like McGuire.

pretty sure *one of your players* was in one of the rags for that too

Guest Arab4Ever

i certainly dont know all the facts and im not claiming too. the chances are neither he or phil maquire actually are wife beaters but stories like this are persistant in football. can you fill me in on some facts?

Guest Arab4Ever

and i have changed it to avoid arguement despite the fact there is nothing ilegal in what i said and there isnt a thing player or lawyer could do about it. in fact the other comment could potentially be argued as libelous but hey ho, lets all beat the arab :crazy07:

Arab4Ever you really are a tool. Why not scurry off and get excited about your friendly with Barcelona. I'm sure that's the hilight of next season for you and it's in July  :016:

Wouldn't want either of them playing for us just because they are very average. I realise we might want experienced cover but maybe we should show the faith with Caff and Munro and get someone like Gary MacKenzie from Dundee

Scott Wilson's probably been Dunfermline's most consistent player over the last 5 years and they've done all right until the last couple of seasons. He's v. experienced in the SPL and always looks committed. Signing him would be a very intelligent piece of business IMO, but if he's going free I suspect a central belt club will snap him up.

Maguire? Nah... another of AFC's much-hyped "new Willie Millers" destined for the lower leagues (anyone remember Gregg Watson?)

I suspect that Scott Wilson would be outwith our wage structure. He may well stay at East End Park despite relegation. Don't forget that the Pars will get the best part of a million pounds for their run to the cup final. That's bound to ushion the financial blow of relegation.