FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Well done Caff

Mee

I know I'm first to give him a slagging so I just had to say well done for getting us the goal today! Its been said before but IMHO defence is not the best place for Caff, and he's no replacement for The Machine but why doesn't he try playing more in midfield? He's been banging in the goals in the reserves and I think it would suit him more to be playing further up the pitch.

And he gave me a right good laugh at the last reserves match of the season by getting an offside decision for us (while he was sitting in the stand)  :015:

Jeezo, me being postive about Caff and Midge being positive about anything, all on the same thread!  :001:  :001: :001:

Guest Arab4Ever

The Machine was on the bench, warming up in front of the support, but no farewells or nowt  :wave02:

sourgrapes.jpg

Who cares? No one's that bothered about a player past his peak going down a level to play  :001:

Anyway this thread's about Caff, why don't you start your own thread for pics too big to comfortably fit on a webpage? Make a relevant contribution for a change  :001:

Guest Arab4Ever

How is it sour grapes saying what happened at the game? Anyway when I was your age I was out chasing lassies at this time on a Saturday  :023: :023: :023:

Ok, you got me. ****, I didnt even know it was a saturday night :007:

Exams are ***** :020:

While the Highland Marchers completed the last leg in to Love Street CuteCaleyChicks 2 kids were keeping safe and warm on the minibus.  I asked each to give a prediction for the game.  One coming up with 0-1 and the other 0-2.  I then asked them for First Goal Scorers, one came up with Rossco, the other Caff.  I asked if they wanted a bet on the score or the goalscorer and the went for Score.  Had I not been such a miserable cnut and stuck a quid on all 4 bets for them they would have been even happier than they were to have had a win at the "bet shop"....lol.

To CCC, I apologise for turning your daughter in a gambling addict at such a young age...all we heard all the way home was "Can I go to the bet shop now and get my money"...lol