FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The Antelope v The Rhino

De Beasley is a bit of a whinger. When Alan Thompson too brought his unsuccessful career to Scotland he too whinged.

Unsuccessful players moving to a new league should establish themselves before whinging. Gordon Smith should introduce a no whinging trial for poor players recruited by the old firm who magically are paraded as world beaters.

......"We had a few words later on. He threw out his elbow so I pushed him and then he started saying to me, 'Come on'. I just shook my head and said, 'I'm not scared of you'. It was nothing too crazy.".......

:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

It was a bit embarrassing after Tokely nearly decapitated Beasley in front of the NS and we got the usual 'Roscoe, Roscoe' chants. He was very lucky to stay on the pitch.

And another thing.....if that'd been Black making the challenges, people would've been on here saying 'get him out the club' etc. Strange how people react to different players.

Strangely, early on Saturday morning, I came across Beasley & the other erm, guy Darcheville, gayly clad in tracksuits, doing a spot of loosening up in Fraser Park. (Fraser Park is opposite the Marriot Hotel where the Rangers party were staying)

I was walking Shadow, our elderly pooch when the two guys jogged past us...

Shadow hates it when anyone goes past him without offering a biscuit and decided to have a wee go at Beasley's ankle.....

I'm wondering what kind of impression he now has of Sneck... Attacked by a dog on Saturday morning, and then Roscoe in the afternoon.... :014:

It was a bit embarrassing after Tokely nearly decapitated Beasley in front of the NS and we got the usual 'Roscoe, Roscoe' chants. He was very lucky to stay on the pitch.

And another thing.....if that'd been Black making the challenges, people would've been on here saying 'get him out the club' etc. Strange how people react to different players.

Tokely doesn't do it every match and Black (hopefully not anymore) looked for a yellow card by making at least one awful challenge every match.  It wasn't one incident that got the fans backs up about Black but a run of them... speaking of Black...

549b6yt.jpg

ouch

Guest Arab4Ever

that tokely is a dirty *******, some of the those challenges were horrific. get the impression he fancies himself as a bit of a hard man

It often amuses me as to the stick that Rosscoe and Black get - it is because they are often so feckin blatant and obvious. Rosscoe's first crack at Beasley was simply to let him feckin know in an intimidatory fashion - the trip was a feckin classic tho - out of sight of every ****, apart from the cameras, and brilliantly executed and disguised.

Darren Dods was a feckin master of it. Some of his off the ball obstructions, pushes and trips were feckin class. But he rarely got caught and rarely looked guilty and that is the art. Reckon Dodsy would have been feckin proud of Rosscoe.

Guest neksor

Sorry to say but Tokely is a bit of a Clydesdale horse; big, plently of muscle and not very fast!

Any other team manager must surely know by now all he needs is a nippy winger to skin Tokely every time. He is often caught out of position and therefore his tackles look to be mis-timed and rash.

What about trying him in as a central defender as he is useless where he is!

neksor

Tokeley, I'm afraid will always be caught out by small, nippy wingers.  I don't think he means to be dirty, its just that he is slow and awkward.  He could easily have got a red card on Saturday.  Also, when he goes on his forward runs, which can be an asset, he badly misses Dods, who used to cover for him.

Guest Arab4Ever

its good to have a few dirty *******s in a team anyway. by dirty i mean hard tackler, which to be fair isnt exactly the same thing i suppose.