FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Denzil, One to get rid or one to keep??

ICTBTTH

is it just me or does anyone else think we should get rid of wyness. i personally feel he is past it now.  i think he is to slow IMO. now i know that he isnt getting any younger but i really cant see why CC is still playing him when we have the likes of bayne and mcdonald. i know that bayne is currently injured but it does make me wonder why the **** he is still on the teamsheet week in, week out.  any thoughts??

I don't think we have a player with a better first touch in the team but have to agree he does lack any pace, if I were CC I would consider dropping him further into midfield.  I hope he finishes his career with ICT

i agree, i feel he would better serve the team just in behind the front two.

Therefore he undoubtedly should stay!

Guest WynessLegend

Denzil is probably the most creative and skillful footballer at ICT.

He needs to work with a good strike partner - so looks poor when paired with someone like young Rory.

Get off his back .................... the man's a legend.

i really cant see why CC is still playing him when we have the likes of bayne and mcdonald.

perhaps because both Bayne and Mcdonald are in the process of coming back from injuries, because Rory needs to get his confidence back and because Niculae isnt match fit yet ?

Wyness is still one of the most technically gifted forwards at ICT and there is no way we should be releasing him. I would agree with others that playing him as an attacking midfielder behind a front two might be a good option or we might see him form a good partnership with one of the other strikers once they are fully fit.

Guest TinCanFan

I think some people only want to keep Wyness because of what he did in his first spell at ICT and therefore the attitude of many people is that he is not one to get rid of.  I do feel though that is best playing days are behind him but sure once or twice in a game he shows some skill but other than that he normally doesn't want to get involved.