FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

well, he might aswell play himself

Northern_jaggie

Should Brew play himself against arbroath   

180 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

Time for a serious volte-face. I was banging on on several threads before the weekend that Brewster should not play for us but should concentrate on coaching our 5 strikers. After Saturday, I think he should definitely be picking himself, if only because he's going to be the only forward we have who is high in confidence. Not necessarily against Arbroath - I'd like to see Niculae with Macdonald to give Deano a chance to feel properly involved - but certainly against Hibs. It would be a shame to deprive Gerx13 of the chance to see Brewster 2 weeks in a row...

Guest Clare Crook
With brew confirmed, should he play?
Lets face it what have we got to lose..... he has got to play.......... get us the goals brew and give us points on Saturday......... WELCOME BACK !!!!! :021:

I can't believe some of the bull I'm reading on here....

Have the board of directors been trying to brainwash you...?

FFS.. We are playing feckin Arbroath,... Second bottom of the 3rd division, FFS...

Our reserve side should be more than capable of taking out this bunch of cr@p - and if we don't it doesn't matter a feck.... Who cares about the CIS Mickey Mouse Cup?

Brewster should be, and will be totally focused on Saturday's game....

It is imperative that our best players are rested tomorrow.... Even Rory, our under 21 international could start this one...

Ps... When you've figured out who our best players are, will you point them out to me....  :023:

Brewster would be a great attacking option to have on the bench just as long as he now realises that the rules do permit substitutions before the 85th minute.

:015: :015: :015:  :clapping03:

on scotsport last night:-

Craig Brewster : "it would be good to have a double from Craig Brewster at the weekend"...some things (or ways of speaking) never change  :015:

The manager talking about his star striker! Problem?

Seriously though, many folk have mentioned about CB and his lack of media nous. I remember being quite shocked hearing him after Robbos quickfire patter.

You can get classes on this, I am sure. Charles Bannerman will know, if not him then MFR. This is important, and very much part of the job, NOT an add-on. It instills confidence in players and fans = bums on seats= cash.