well, he might aswell play himself

Northern_jaggie

Should Brew play himself against arbroath   

180 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

Him and Niculae can have a 'see who runs the slowest' competition  :015:

Who needs to be all that fast, did you see Nico drift past the Utd defender in the second half? class! that move was screaming for a 1-2.

Fraser

Tokeley Munro McBain

Duncan

McDonald Wyness Brewster Bayne McAllister Niculae

Fraser

Tokeley Munro McBain

Duncan

Excellent, except I would put Zander up front too.

Brewster should play the inform striker, which just happens to be Craig Brewster. Once we have a few points then he can start exploring the possibilities.

Tough one to call.

He's got today and tomorrow to train/work with the team and make a decision.  If there's anyone who has the skill, ability and experience to read the subtleties of Niculaes game then it is Brewster, but 2 men do not make a team and we have problems all over the park just now.

In reality we should be able to put any 11 out there against Arbroath and win this game, but cups do not work like that.

With the mood of the fans right now he's going to be damned if he plays and damned if he doesn't - especially if things don't go well.

Fraser

Tokeley Munro McBain

Duncan

Alimci, I applaud your use of resources, but you need to show more attacking intent. I mean, playing Duncan and leaving Wilson on the bench? Bit defensive, don't you think?

If his transfer papers aren't done and dusted it could all be incidental anyway.

Also, if Brew turns out for us next week and sticks a goal past Hibs, will he  be the first player to play for 2 different clubs at the same away stadium in two consecutive weeks and score?  And more importantly...how much would that piss of the Hibs fans  :015:

Guest TinCanFan

Fraser

Tokeley Munro McBain

Duncan

I would love to see that team on the pitch.  Well Done Alimci!  :clapping03: Though I would swap Duncan for maybe Black or Sutherland and McBain for Hastings or Watt.

He should be thinking in terms of saving key players for the far more important fixture against Hibs on Saturday...

Perhaps he and Niculae should be on the bench tonight....

Short memory... remember Queens park, also Brew underestimated Ayr Utd, get the big guns out and then change it if we can get a few goals.