FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Message for Brew and the Team

Gringo

Flushed with success of predicting last night's result (and scorer) and without any help from IHE's teacups.... I'm gonna stick my neck out again and predict a scoreline of 0-1 for ICT on Saturday... (Cowie to score)....  :022:

More than half of Celtic's team were on international duty last night and last Saturday...  Some of them could be a wee bit flat - Here's hoping Brewster's boys will be ready to take full advantage... :014:

Nice bit of spelling, Milly - or did you get someone to type that out for you..?

:023:

Was last night's result such a shock..?

I would have been seriously disappointed if they had not managed at least a draw.....

Thinking about McFadden's goal - I'm wondering what all those who continually deride ICT for hoofing so many long balls up the park, thought about that one....  :024:

Was last night's result such a shock ? The bookies seem to think so.

Re: Score Predictions for Scotland vs France

? Reply #6 on: September 12, 2007, 06:22:07 PM ? Quote Modify Remove 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The current squad have produced some terrific results under Walter and Big Eck....

I would be delighted with a 0-0 draw but will stick my neck out and predict McFadden will come on as a sub and grab the winner in stoppage time.... 

0-1 to SCOTLAND...!! 

Guest Yorkshire_ICT

Take inspiration from Scotlands performance in Paris on Wednesday night and bring back a similar result from Glasgow to round off a good week. You know you can do it.

How wrong were you eh :confused03: