FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Whats with all the Moderators?

SMEE

ok - the serious answer .......

We deliberately tried to pick people who may not always agree with each other (or us) but who we feel have displayed common sense over a long time of posting.

Shouldn't the Immortal Howden Ender and Mee come into that catagory..??

:024:

I never disagree or agree with anyone - I stick stubbornly to my point of view and I rarely display common sense. Oh and by the way category is the correct speeling and there is only one e in Me.

I never disagree or agree with anyone - I stick stubbornly to my point of view and I rarely display common sense. Oh and by the way category is the correct speeling and there is only one e in Me.

If I had meant "Me" I would have used the pronoun "I"

:rolleyes02:

quadrophenia.jpg

Dont be alarmed folks we arent here to cause any trouble.. Only here to provide the best possible environment for everybody (including ourselves) to enjoy the site, the rules and conditions of use are all very straight forward and fair.  You can even stand up singing or sit on a wall to use the site without fear of castration, aslong as you dont talk back to us that is  :018:  :011:

..also I've only ever met Mike Smith once in my life, I would never ever put myself in a position to be working for him!

Aw shame, I always wanted to be a Prefect (in the High School - oh the bad memories) but now I know what they were thought of, I'm glad I remained a country bumpkin.

Is Johnboy really barred?  Less laughs for me now, if so.