FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Richie.......

maimie

Oh well, why start a new thread I thought, I'll search for the old one :015:

Yes I agree Davie, I also thought he would be shown the door, but reasoning has prevailed and he looks like he will be staying, good decision, lets hope it is a lesson learned for all.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whether the decision is the right one or the wrong one, I don't really care, what's important is that a decision has finally been made and although it dragged on longer than necessary IMO, at least it hasn't been turned into some kind of circus sideshow.

It's up to Hart now to earn his place back in the team and I hope he is given the same opportunity in that regard as everyone else and this incident is not held over him or used as an excuse to keep him sidelined.

I also hope that our own fans remember who he is out there representing and we don't see repeats of some of the things that happened in pre-season games where some of our own fans thought it funny to berate and shout at him whilst he was taking corners, or every time he was on the ball.  It's not big, it's not clever and the only people your effecting are your own team.

Welcome Back Richie!  :clapping03: :021: :clapping03:

Whatever your opinon on this - SUPPORT THE SHIRT!

C'mon Richie - bang in a 40 year screamer and silence those critics!

Mrs PB

welcome back Richie, i will settle for a goal or two this season thanks  :blah01:

seriously though how about a nice load of talent and skill on the park and two fingers up to the away fans who no doubt will be rubbing there hands with glee at the bating opportunities

c'mon richie lets see some of the old beauties

There is only one way for Richie Hart to retrieve this situation and that is for him to train harder and to put more effort in than ever he has.

Footballers baffle me, several weeks ago Barry Wilson was quoted in a The Sunday Times as congratulating Craig Brewster for elongating his career by two years.

How any individual that has his fitness as his stock in trade can get out of shape is beyond my ken.

That Wilson initially took umbrage says more than I can.

Nice move by the club and i hope Hart makes the most of it but i think he will be out of the door in Jan.

I dont really think we need him but good luck to the boy....hopefully he stays away from the Bolivian Marching Dust!!!!

He is a convictied drug user  and should not be a position to demonstrate sport to youngsters or adults at a higher level.

He has brought the game (and ICT) into disrepute.

I very much regret that he has been allowed to show how to use drugs and get away with it!

A fine example for our young citizens! Do I hear a defence?

neksor

Guest TinCanFan

You're right to a certain degree.  RH should act as a role model to young kids and what kind of role model is a convicted drug user.