FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Straight from the horse's mouth

RedCard

There are a few more players who have bebo pages, some are private and some are not.  I think it's a great idea for a player to have one, they wont cause any harm and some fans can actually speak with the players.

Stalker Alert! Stalker alert! :icon_police: :icon_police:

Yes Birdog i'm outside your house hiding in your bushes waiting for you to come out  :evil09: :evil09:

There are a few more players who have bebo pages, some are private and some are not.  I think it's a great idea for a player to have one, they wont cause any harm and some fans can actually speak with the players.

Yes Birdog i'm outside your house hiding in your bushes waiting for you to come out  :evil09: :evil09:

Hope you have your trousers neatly folded over one of the branches,

Hope you have your trousers neatly folded over one of the branches,

I believe he does treeman_280_393970a.jpg

His bark is worse than his bite. :001:

As for players and bebo sites, if they are there to use it to talk to the fans fine but dont give them bloody exclusives that your definatley leaving and say otherwise in the press, how incredibilty stupid can McCaffrey get :018:

Caff probably shouldn't have said that on a fan's website but i'm sure most people knew that he would be leaving either in Jan or next summer and i guess he is a bit angry with the way things have been going lately,  he hasn't been given a run in the team for 3 seasons and when he came in he has had to play at full back and center half, if he had a run of say 10 games i think we would have seen him back at his best.

He is leaving in Jan and i'm sure he will do a great job at Thistle.

Guest macgint71

Totally agree he's been used and whats worse is that McGuire is playing with a groin injury. He has been pissed about so much that he really doesn't care anymore.

Guest macgint71

grasser said that Parky left mutually and for family reasons - LIES - he was sacked, the club will be left with egg on their face when for family reasons he goes to Derry City

• 3 weeks later...

So what horse told you Partick?  Was it Polish and you didnt quiet translate it correctly?  Maybe you just got your wee diddy teams mixed up which is understandable.  One team that wishes it was the real Thistle and other which has to put up with being in Dundee.  Oh what a choice for Caff.