FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

County release 7!!!

Guest Reefinweed

Guest Reefinweed

New manager Scott Leitch launched a "Shock :) " clearout at Ross County last night and told seven players to get to ****

His biggest surprise was the transfer listing of club captain Jim Lauchlan(No wonder it's a big surprise who's going to pay money for that donkey!!)

Also slapped on the transfer list were Gary Mcswegan,David Winters and David Cowan

Free to leave immediately are Lionel Djebizadi,Stuart Garden and Alex Burke

Leitch insisted significant changes were needed to drive the club forward after yet ANOTHER failed promotion campaign

He said "You have to make these difficult decisions in life and these are the changes i feel are right to take the club forward.

Will they have any players left at this rate?? :D :D :D :D How the mighty have fallen,can see part-time football looming in the village of "Incest" :D :D

Is McSwegan's contract up now??

I know that they offered to buy out his contract a while ago (as he is on astronomical money) but he declined saying why should I leave for £Y when if I stay and see out my contract I'll make £Y x 3!

I can't see anybody matcching even half of what he is making there, it's no wonder they are in such serious financial trouble.