FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Would you

ekjules

Yep i would, unfortunately live miles away and have many other commitments if i could sort my life out tomorrow would be up there living and watching week in week out despite supporting Bristol Rovers FC for 35 years/season ticket holder for cant remember how long.

Guest PartTimer

I'm just back from another 1200 mile round trip to watch one of our worst ever performances. I hope to **** we can get our act together for Falkirk in a fortnight.

I already do...  :004: :015:

??? I thought you'd moved north Gringo

Not yet Stevie, its was Gringo Jnr who moved up in....erm.....2006.

Ah, I see. I assume from the "not yet" bit, that you plan on eventually moving ?

I had a 90 hour feckin hangover at the end.

You're getting too old to be pursueing that George Best type lifestyle... and just remember what happened to him..  :018:

I could see the strain was beginning to tell on you, around Saturday lunchtime... :017:

Quote from: Stevie on March 02, 2008, 09:48:04 PM

Quote from: Gringo on March 02, 2008, 03:38:40 AM

I already do...  004 015

Huh? I thought you'd moved north Gringo

Not yet Stevie, its was Gringo Jnr who moved up in....erm.....2006.

I did indeed move north, to Inverness, where I was able to purchase my first ever ICT Season ticket, and then my second successive season ticket, and watch vertually all games (work depending) - Didn't I Gringo  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :blah01:

I remember one season we'd travelled over 11,000 miles and watched around 15/16 games. Mostly away trips.

Have seen low points of Broadwood and High points of Recreation Park. Not to mention the drama of Almondvale and the History of Parkhead.