FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The banner looking for a home

Alex MacLeod

If you are doing a handover at the stadium, why not speak to Peter Paul and ask him to take a picture.  We could try to get it in the programme.  Nice gesture Alex.  See you tomorrow at some point.

Very much here, here to that ! Is it me, or why is it every time I go to the Dump there seem to more advertising boards plastered around the place ? It's beginning to look a bit tacky.

:symbol_question:

What a pity the club cant find it in themselves to provide some space to add some colour to the stands instead of filling every inch with advertising.

Alex, this is in hand and part of the ongoing discussions beween the BENI, the Supporters Trust and ICT.  They are willing to look at some kind of structure to support the flags.  Talks ongoing to find something suitable.

You have to admit though, we managed to get it in a pretty perfect place before the game. If only there were no such things as stewards...

What will happen is that they will say we can put it up over by the "singing section" or some place equally sh!tty and far away!

Why did you have to take it down ?I thought it looked ok and while I am posting on your forum thought I would add we always enjoy your singing. Young us2 is trying very hard to learn the words to your songs I think he may apply to join you in a couple of years as he takes his football very seriously.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think a St Andrews cross would be much better than a flag of the Union.

Scotland first. :rotflmao:

Disagree.

Rule Britannia :thumb04: ;)

Think your on the wrong board....Now **** off to the Huns board where you obviously belong.

Because only Rangers fans are Unionists... :018: