FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Managerial Dream Team

Guest TinCanFan

Guest TinCanFan

If Brewster was to leave/sacked (which he almost certainly won't be) who'd be your dream manager and assistant(s).  For me either Paterson or Robertson, with the assistant roles being jointly done by Barry Wilson and Charlie Christie.

It's only because I don't want to have to listen to the **** 'commentating' on Radio Scotland

You'd rather listen to the **** after-match interview  :symbol_question:  :015: :015:

If we could get Stevie Nicol  :001: :001: :001: :001: :001: :001: :001: :001:

I'd like CC and Barry involved definetly... what about Kevin MacDonald as well? Local lad currently manager of Aston Villa's youth team apparently  wikipedia 

Started out playing for Caley FC, then moved to Leicester, then won a treble at Liverpool, then to Rangers, Coventry, Cardiff & Walsall. Former Ireland Assistant. Maybe worth asking if he wants to go into management? Great cv as you can see  :024:

what about Kevin MacDonald as well? Local lad currently manager of Aston Villa's youth team apparently 

I am thinking his sights might be set higher .... He did his UEFA pro license in 2007 and this will be required by all managers in the English Premiership by 2010 : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Pro_Licence_in_England

Pointless post, save it for when he leaves  :33:

In the meantime get behind the staff and team at ICT.

This is purely hypothetical...

Steve Clarke at Chelsea? obviously would have to take a massive wage cut...

Alex Miller at Liverpool? see above

Nigel Clough anyone??

Gary Gillespie maybe?

ooh this has got me thinking!

This is purely hypothetical...

Gary Gillespie maybe?

ooh this has got me thinking!

I can see it now "leg's a bit sore, boss, but I'll try to play on"

" nah, son.  I never did.  Have half the season off to be safe"