FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Season Ticket Hospitality Offer

Scotty

Received this from Angela ....

Exclusive Season Ticket Holder Hospitality Offer ICT v Gretna - Saturday 3rd May 2008

We would like to give Season Ticket Holders and their families an exclusive opportunity to sample hospitality for the game against Gretna on Saturday 3rd May.

What a fabulous opportunity to enjoy a two course buffet meal with drinks, half-time tea, coffee & pies, complimentary programme & team-lines, post match analysis by a club coach and best of all to meet the players!

The itinerary for the day is as follows;

1.00pm ? Guests arrive and are shown to table within Kingsmills Suite where drinks are served

1.10pm ? Welcome by ICTFC host

1.20pm ? Two course buffet lunch served with house wines, drinks from the bar will be available

2.50pm ? ICTFC hosts will show guests to Executive Seating area

3.00pm ? Kick off

3.45pm ? Half time tea, coffees & pies are served within Kingsmills Suite

4.45pm ? Full-time drinks are served in Kingsmills Suite

5.00pm ? Post match analysis by club coach and Man of the Match presentation

5.30pm ? Bar closes

5.45pm ? Executive coach departs for ICTFC Social Cub

All this is offered at the very special price of just ?50 for adult season ticket holders and ?25 for child season ticket holders, which includes vat.

Places are limited and demand is expected to be high so don?t delay in making your booking by calling the Commercial Department now on (01463) 227453 / 227454 / 227455 or email info@ictfc.co.uk

Typical I.C.T. Myself and 9 other season ticket holders requested a reduced package pre split. We felt as we already paid for our seats we would be entitled to a reduction. We were told it would not be possible as the club would not even meet their costs. Strange that now we are bottom 6 and faced with fixtures against the likes of gretna the club want to reward their loyal supporters. I tell you what it stinks they must think we are all stupid, OUR group have arranged a night out in town where there  will be more than enough bars and restaurants happy to have our cash.

Typical I.C.T. Myself and 9 other season ticket holders requested a reduced package pre split. We felt as we already paid for our seats we would be entitled to a reduction. We were told it would not be possible as the club would not even meet their costs. Strange that now we are bottom 6 and faced with fixtures against the likes of gretna the club want to reward their loyal supporters. I tell you what it stinks they must think we are all stupid, OUR group have arranged a night out in town where there  will be more than enough bars and restaurants happy to have our cash.

Spot on Roby - hospitality must be empty before the real fans are offered a deal. ?50 will get you a better meal and lots of excitement in town.  :clapping03:

I'm using this Hospitality Offer!!

I going with my parents and my mate!!

it's an early birthday present!!

where do you sit during the match??

Probably the Singing Section if it's only ?50 - hope the sun is shining :011:

Spot on Roby - hospitality must be empty before the real fans are offered a deal. ?50 will get you a better meal and lots of excitement in town.  :clapping03:

Last season I tried to get a hospitality deal for myself and 7 other season tickets holders, but the commercial dept would not budge on the price.  As season ticket holders we're not interested in an "executive" seat so why can the commercial department not make an allowance for this in the price. The bottom line is that the club missed out on income for 8 people for a Saturday where the hospitality packages did not sell out.  Where is the sense in that?

Guest birdog

If Gretna fold do we get to sit in the bar from 13:00 to 17:30 and drink the bar dry? I might be interested then :023:

If Gretna fold do we get to sit in the bar from 13:00 to 17:30 and drink the bar dry? I might be interested then :023:

I so whish i was 18  :007:!!

I wanted to drink!!

that's coke all day for me or Irn-bru!!

we hate coca cola

we hate fanta to

we are the tartan army

and we drink iron-bru

Guest birdog

I so whish i was 18  :007:!!

I wanted to drink!!

that's coke all day for me or Irn-bru!!

we hate coca cola

we hate fanta to

we are the tartan army

and we drink iron-bru

You are 15 are you not reedee? When I was younger, not sure about the situation now, as long as you were having a meal you were legally allowed to drink beer or wine along with it at 15+ check it out it is probably the same. Though it is always at the licensee's discretion whether they serve anyone and you'd have to get your old's onside too.

It's actually in the Executive seating area which is where??

The hospitality seats are above the 'C' in the letters ICTF'C'  across the main stand in the upper section.

You enjoy yourself, you may get to see the team later too, after the match in the Kingsmills suite,

The price would normally be ?65+vat =?76.38.  Only ?50 for  drink, food, more drink, matchday programme, 1st half,  pie and tea  ,2nd half,  more drink, hic' and a bus  to the social club.

And for the frugal, see if you can sell your ticket for a knock down price to a potential ICT fan. 

Thanks to the Immortal Howden Ender, who of course is very well connected with most of the higher echelons at ICT, Mrs Johnboy and I got a chance to sample the hospitality at the recent Aberdeen game...

We thoroughly enjoyed our day... the food and drink was of the highest quality - our deal included a four course lunch which left me struggling to eat Mrs JB's pie at half-time. These pies were different class - in fact the best I've ever tasted anywhere. The seats we had were excellent - the only sour note of the day was when Aberdeen grabbed the winning goal in the 95th minute of the 4 minutes stoppage time that was added.

Enjoy your early birthday present, Reedee15....  :022:

Guest TinCanFan

Dont sound like its worth it to me

Agreed, you could probably getting better somewhere else (though I'm sure it is a nice meal).  And strangely, this was sent to me as I am a season ticket holder, offering me the chance to go and sit in another part of the ground, for a game that has already been paid for.  No thanks.  Never been in hospitality and never will.