FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Ticket Prices - GRETNA Game

Scotty

I know this was announced a few days ago but as I have just returned from my trip to Inverness and it may have been lost somewhere else in the forums I thought I would just add this in its own little thread for anyone who hasnt seen it yet.

?KIDS FOR A QUID? & SEASON TICKET HOLDERS ?BRING A FRIEND? OFFERS

ICTFC announced ticket prices for their game against Gretna on Saturday 3rd May with a 3pm kick off at the Tulloch Caledonian Stadium.

Following the success of the offer made at the Gretna game in January the Club will again be admitting all children for a ?1.  The Club encourages purchasing these tickets in advance although this price will be available on the gate.

Season ticket holders will be able to ?Bring a Friend? to this game at a reduced price for the North Stand of ?8 (Main Stand ?13).  Tickets can be purchased in advance or on the gate.  Voucher number 1 from their season ticket book will need to be surrendered along with the relevant payment when purchasing a ticket for their friend.

Match Ticket prices v Gretna

Main Stand Adult - ?20

Main Stand ?Bring a Friend? - ?13

Main Stand Child - ?1

North Stand Adult - ?15

North Stand ?Bring a Friend? - ?8

North Stand Child - ?1

South Stand Adult - ?15

South Stand Child - ?1

Children are under 16 or still at school.

The ICT Ticket Office is open Monday to Friday, from 10am till 4.30pm and from 10am on match days.