FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ictfc.co.uk player of the year

TomCaleyJag

Thought it might be an interesting topic, who did you vote for in the official website's player of the year award?  

128 members have voted

1. 1.

• Marius Niculae
    • Don Cowie
    • Michael Fraser
    • Grant Munro
    • Other - Say who

If I've missed anyone obvious in the options let me know...

I voted for Marius, top scorer and he kissed my flag  :001: :001:  I must admit though if it weren't for the celebration, I would have voted Don Cowie.

Don Cowie without a doubt was great first half off the season. Marcus what a waste of money. Tokely has had his worst season in a Caley Thistle shirt. Don't rate him at all. Cant run, cant tackle, can defend. Gets murdered if there is a pacy winger against him. We need a full back now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i cant get to vote onthe main site page. dosnae come up with anything to let me...

however if it does im gonnae vote for Granty. for having his first season as captain and all the Shicht he has had to deal with and still come out of it with a respectable position i think s worthy of it.

second place to Don Cowie

third To Marius

Guest birdog

i cant get to vote onthe main site page. dosnae come up with anything to let me...

however if it does im gonnae vote for Granty. for having his first season as captain and all the Shicht he has had to deal with and still come out of it with a respectable position i think s worthy of it.

second place to Don Cowie

third To Marius

Send in your nomination here webmaster@ictfc.co.uk

Not having a dig, but is this the benchmark now?

Out of the 4 options given above he is the only other realistic alternative. And perhaps the one I would expect most people to vote for simply because of who he is. A bit like voting at the Brit Awards.