FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Zibi off to Ross County?

Guest birdog

Guest birdog

According to the always accurate Sun newspaper :tic01: County have made a bid to land Zibi from Hibs.

According to the always accurate Sun newspaper :tic01:

This it the crucial part of your thread. If the Scum is the only paper its in, theres a high chance its not true, as you've already suggested with your  :tic01:    :004:

They have a history of just making things up for a story :008: :008: :008:

Not much of a story tho is it. They might have came up with a better one than that. I think it could be true

Fair point  :015:

But if they're willing to lie about what happened when 96 people got crushed to death, reporting on County's summer signings is nothing  :004:

Guest birdog

Surely this can't be true!  How can they afford him if we apparently can't?  I still think he is a loss to us.  In many ways he is a better keeper than Fraser.  I think it is crazy if we have to sign an alternative keeper to replace him.

We should have signed a 'keeper to replace the Sellick bench warmer, I wonder if he has bed sores on his arse yet, IMO even though Fraser is starting to show some flashes of real class these days I still think we should have a permanent keeper in the number 2 slot one who is as good if not better than Fraser he needs competition to keep his performances at a high level.

even though Fraser is starting to show some flashes of real class these days I still think we should have a permanent keeper in the number 2 slot one who is as good if not better than Fraser he needs competition to keep his performances at a high level.

totally agree. However, it does sound like there is a plan though as the young lad who just extended his contract (McNulty) has been told he will be in the first team squad as 3rd choice keeper next season.

Guest birdog

If Zibi is indeed off to County then I wouldn't mind getting Bullock in return.

Hmmm considering we are borrowing Zibi then I don't hold out much hope of getting a return on him. Bullock would be a good 2nd choice but I think we should be looking for a second choice/potential first choice 'keeper.

Guest birdog

According to the always accurate Sun newspaper :tic01: County have made a bid to land Zibi from Hibs.

It is ridiculous posts like this that bring you into disrepute. Some peeple are fed up with yer idiocy.  :018:

How has this post furthered my disrepute? I can see your point given some of the sh!t I have posted recently but this one is merely regurgitating the sh!t that the Sun reported.

I could not care less what kind of reputation I have on an internet forum especially one which has more than it's fair share of wind up merchants and persons of lower educational standards.