FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Emotional.....

Just watching a tv programme there on one of the more, grown up stations that nobody ever watches unless they really are bored, Home and Health channel  :015:

Anyway its about guys who have well lets say more than just a fetish for blow up dolls , as i looked at the information of the show "emotional" and "sexual" relationships with Blow up Dolls...

HOW THE HECK!!! does it get Emotional  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Funnyest moment on it so far was the guy who took his to work in the front seat of his van, i mean cmon!!! ffs!!! mind you, still not as bad as the guy who went fecking paragliding with his  :015: :015:

Am i in a world where this is considered normal behaviour of grown up adult men, really ? 

God im so naive, ive never even been near a blow up doll let alone had a "relationship" with it  :017:

I had a brief relationship with a blow up doll - We were just getting really intimate - I gave her a wee love bite on her neck - she farted and flew out the feckin window. But I would have thought that Mrs Wyness_is_Dog would be more able to comment - after all she has been living with a hollow, dense vessel full of hot wind fer years.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Were these the same people who bought them at vast expense from the US, and they arrived in big coffin like things?

I saw a docu once about them, think they were these ones.

From the spec:

* Elastic - flesh can withstand over 300% elongation

* Heat Resistant - can withstand over 300 degrees heat

* Convenient - always ready & available

* Relaxing and Comforting - provides stress-free companionship

* Affordable - cheaper than most alternatives

:015:

Guest birdog

I had a brief relationship with a blow up doll - We were just getting really intimate - I gave her a wee love bite on her neck - she farted and flew out the feckin window. But I would have thought that Mrs Wyness_is_Dog would be more able to comment - after all she has been living with a hollow, dense vessel full of hot wind fer years.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

It is ridiculous posts like this that bring you into disrepute. Some peeple are fed up with yer idiocy. :018:  :004:

Some peeple are fed up with yer idiocy

:015: :015: :015: :017:

Feck that - a blow up doll'd never take its turn to nip to the bakers on a saturday morning.

Or buy me a pint when I'm broke at the end of the month and she's just been paid overtime.  :016:

Were these the same people who bought them at vast expense from the US, and they arrived in big coffin like things?

From the spec:

Just clickied on the link the testimonials are funny as fcuk :rotflmao:

From the spec:

Didnt see any with coffins that could have been another documentry i was told about shown on channel 4 or 5 a few months ago ?

Talk to the hand  :finger03: thanks  :003:

Didnt see any with coffins that could have been another documentry i was told about shown on channel 4 or 5 a few months ago ?

Could have been.

Jeez, first it was cooking programmes, then gardening programmes, then DIY programmes - now they're making dozens of programmes on dolls  :015: