FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Ict Supporters Trust Boxing Night

L_G

Just to let you know that we have some availability for individual or small group tickets for this event. 

Tickets are priced at ?55 per person and includes champagne reception and 3 course dinner followed by coffee.  Around 10 bouts of amateur boxing which will be North of Scotland v North of England.  This produced a fantastic atmosphere the last time.

The auction on the night is being run by Clach and I believe they have some fantastic items on offer.

Please let me know as soon as possible if you fancy coming along as we have to confirm table plans at the beginning of the week. 

You can phone me using the number -01463 794979 which is diverted to my mobile or leave a private message with your contact details and I'll get back to you.

Currently 12 confirmed bouts ranging from schoolboy to superheavyweight and this time it also includes a ladies bout.  Shaping up to be another great event.