FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Hissy

chris123

Guest birdog

Don't be blowing too much sunshine up his erse guys, Brewster might try to sign him :tic01:

Seriously though, the memory of him taking his top off and running to the ICT fans at Clyde is one of my best ICT memories.

Don't be blowing too much sunshine up his erse guys, Brewster might try to sign him :tic01:

Seriously though, the memory of him taking his top off and running to the ICT fans at Clyde is one of my best ICT memories.

Was it not Brew who got shot of him? Hissy's biggest problem was always a fondness for partying.

Guest birdog

Hissy's biggest problem was always a fondness for partying.

Some of the world's best players have suffered the same problem.

Personally men taking of their tops is not really an active pursuit of mine... but it was a special day. Not least as i was there and my mate, a clyde fan in the opposite end was also. Nice to rub in all the way home!

Did he do it as well? I thought it was just Keogh.

Guest birdog

Did he do it as well? I thought it was just Keogh.

lastscanpn2.th.jpg

Hissy celebrates scoring the all-important winning goal against Clyde.

If memory serves correct then he got booked for it as well.

Guest birdog

He is wearing a vest! Keogh did the whole shebang!  :015:

I don't remember much about the match, due to spending a good bit of time and money in the "Brewer's Fare" style pub before hand but I do remember going radio rental when Hissy struck. A great day and really quite hot as far as I remember, or was that the St J match?

I don't remember much about the match, due to spending a good bit of time and money in the "Brewer's Fare" style pub before hand but I do remember going radio rental when Hissy struck. A great day and really quite hot as far as I remember, or was that the St J match?

Think it was a scorcher both days but probably worse at the Saint J match due to be crammed into the stadium with barely any room to move!

And as well as the goal that got us promoted, he scored the best goal I've ever seen! (against QPR)

Aah Hissy  :love09: :love07: :love04: :love07: :love09:

Guest birdog

Hissy was Rory McAllister .......................

but with attitude and a brain.

But his brain couldn't get to grips the offside rules :016:

[

Think it was a scorcher both days but probably worse at the Saint J match due to be crammed into the stadium with barely any room to move!

Aye it was scorching both days but a rain shower started just as the final whistle went at Broadwood. The supporters bus also broke down in the car park :029: