FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

2 new players in next 2 days

strathyjags

it said on mfr were should sign 2 players in next 48hrs,1 being rooney on a loan deal as long as they can find him a nice area of inverness to get him settled in(is there such a thing?? :015:)not sure who the other player is or position he plays??

I was asked for a 'fans view' of our season for the Herald pull out section today.  I said I'd like to see us sign a pacy striker and a solid defender and the lack of these was making me feel pessimistic about our chances.  So, if we now sign a pacy striker and a solid defender I'm going to look like a tit.  :015:

Guest birdog

get the mercenary Romanian tae feck. He is meant to be an ICT player but gets his pic taken signing for someone else.

Rooney, yes please, I aint seen him play but he wants to play for us he is from good stock and if he is not up to par we can send him back.

Reedee with your alleged connections you should have broken this news and told us who the new guys are.

I would love to see a centre back with experience and fight but I can't see it happening, I really hope I am as wrong as ever.

It's very rare that ICT unveil a player that the fans had no inkling we might sign. Which makes me fear it could be Billy Elliot. But I'm hoping for a surprise in the form of a commanding central defender.

I was asked for a 'fans view' of our season for the Herald pull out section today.  I said I'd like to see us sign a pacy striker and a solid defender and the lack of these was making me feel pessimistic about our chances.  So, if we now sign a pacy striker and a solid defender I'm going to look like a tit.  :015:

No worrie on that score Chris.  :004:

Get Rooney on loan would be good.

I hope it's either a central defender that has a bit of height.  :024:

Or an experienced forward. (and not some ageing, falling star like Stevie no goals Crawford)  :017:

Rooney looks like a done deal!! I was sent around 5am to pick up his girlfriend and take her to the airport. He came to the front of the hotel (not saying! before asked!!) with her,  he was wearing Caley (flybe) training gear.

Then a taxi from a rival firm pulls up behind me I pull forward and she gets into this other cab..

I would normally have said something about this!

But seeing as we don't want to upset the lad, need him to sign.  I let it drop..

Graham