FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Section G singing

Guest onlyonedougieimre

Guest onlyonedougieimre

Right, listen up!! All the boys that sit in section G, including me, get told to start singing by some old guy cause the away fans are out singing us!! And then asoon as we do start singing, no one joins in!!! Get a grip!! But whats worse, the only time you hear a noise from the main stand is when the ref has made a bad decision!! You dont hear anything apart from that. So if we want it to be better at the games and get more people to come, more people should atleast start singing more! it makes the game far better!! It improves what little atmosphere we get aswell!!

Any singers or Section G agree??

Edited by onlyonedougieimre

Right, listen up!! All the boys that sit in section G, including me, get told to start singing by some old guy cause the away fans are out singing us!! And then asoon as we do start singing, no one joins in!!! Get a grip!! But whats worse, the only time you hear a noise from the main stand is when the ref has made a bad decision!! You dont hear anything apart from that. So if we want it to be better at the games and get more people to come, more people should atleast start singing more! it makes the game far better!! It improves what little atmosphere we get aswell!!

Yes!!! But what happened to the foot stomping! (Great for warming up cold feet and trying to ensure the North Stand MAY last for 10 years?)(maybe!!); and what about "bouncy bouncy" - where has that been the last few weeks! If Motherwell fans can do bouncy bouncy and a conga, surely we can do better? Section G was very quiet last week - why? too many crass songs the previous week? come on, you lot - show we can sing ICT songs with the best of them - please - and - get the drums going - thats really the best way to increase the noise. As a "golden" oldie, I miss the drums when they are not there - come on boys (and girls too) make the noise and we will join in. We do!

Incidentally, we were offered to change our season tickets from Section G, North Stand, to the main Stand and said, No Way - in Section G we have no sun, no wind, no rain, plenty of laughs and good craic and, especially, no Hospitality fans nearby cheering on the opposition. Here we will remain and, with the drums around, the benefit of cheaper (dry) seats!

It's an Invernesian thing. Town's full of old moans. You should get more people down from Tain.

Guest CaleyJAGGIE

i tottaly agree, well said!!!

I think the best way for everyone to work is to sing songs that do not offend, too much at least. This way surely the stewards will let you make some noise.

There is plenty of songs out there that would surely be deemed acceptable.

Or even post song lyrics about, hand them out even. The idea of seeing the lyrics, even if known already, may give people confidence to join in. Be proactive in encouraging singing from elsewhere. Make it your goal, no wait, make it your mission Section G.

With your efforts, the TICT Statium will be a wall of sound so great that something good will happen. :rotflmao:

I might be described as an older guy lower down in section G , i will sing and shout, what the gouys at the top need to do is :

HIT THE FECKIN DRUM MORE

Lots more people join in when you bang the drum, that is fact.

I might be described as an older guy lower down in section G , i will sing and shout, what the gouys at the top need to do is :

HIT THE FECKIN DRUM MORE

Lots more people join in when you bang the drum, that is fact.

Agreed. Over complicated songs will not work at home games. Simple, loud effective chants, lead by the drum are your best bet at a bit of noise.

We need to start shouting (again not that i can from the south coast) but seriously fans are what make a club. We have a lot to moan about, but instead of moaning just shout it. Itl make TCS i difficult place to come and play.

Guest onlyonedougieimre

Aye, but the problem is, no one from tain wants to come to the games. They say its too deer for the standerd of football you watch. They prefer to go and pay ?3 pound to see county and Tbh i cant belame them!!

But ye, il try and get the guys to bang the drum more!!

• 2 weeks later...