Section G singing

Guest onlyonedougieimre

Guest CaleyJAGGIE

its quite sad how most caley fans depend on the section g lads to sing and make some noise. why dont some other fans start some songs for a change. plus if more people join in there wil be more noise oviously lol.

i mean the people that dont sing do u enjoy the games?? cos we dont play attractive football at home, we dont normally win, so y do u go? why not give ur team abit of support!

Edited by CaleyJAGGIE

I spent the first half in the main stand last night with my son and his pal. If you dare make a noise of any kind people stare at you. My son's mate blew his horn and everyone looked at him in disgust.

It was so quiet it was scary, bit like haloween without the masks.

We ran for cover to the North stand in our normal seats for the second half, whew, felt much better.

I'm keen to make any noise and boy is it what's missing! And I'm not going back in that main stand again that's for sure.

oh man, i just wish i could take half of the main stand and drop them in section 113 at a Toronto FC game (look it up on youtube - 113 toronto fc u-sector etc) ..... maybe that would bring back some of the passion and let people enjoy themselves .... its an absolute blast ..... mind you, some attractive football and consistent results would also help

its quite sad how most caley fans depend on the section g lads to sing and make some noise. why dont some other fans start some songs for a change. plus if more people join in there wil be more noise oviously lol.

i mean the people that dont sing do u enjoy the games?? cos we dont play attractive football at home, we dont normally win, so y do u go? why not give ur team abit of support!

Every great orchestra needs a conductor. Every pipe band needs a drum major. Section G are the conductor or drum major. Keep it up week in week out and eventually it will get around the whole stadium.

Well the conductor is en route - what ya all have to do is join feckin in and **** any silent tawts around you. The trick may be to stand up and sing and sit down fer a minute or to and then go on and on and on. If ya want to sing then lets give it feckin laldy - if the nazis intervene we sit down for a few minutes and start again.

Bring on the drums - bring on the choir - lets make a feckin statement.