FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

If Brewster was to leave.

PullMyFinger

Options available to ICT  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like to see managing ICT?

• John Robertson
    • Charlie Christie
    • Barry Wilson
    • Donald Park
    • Steve Paterson
    • Alex Rae
    • Gordon Chisholm
    • Kenny Black
    • Steve Frail
    • Immortal Howden Ender
    • Other (Please Post)
  2. 2. How long should CB be allowed to fail until he's shown the door

• End of his Contract
    • End of Season
    • End of year
    • End of November
    • End of the Week
    • End of this poll
    • Go now

We deserve better, the squad deserve better, the Board deserves better and the SPL deserves better. I have given this a lot of thought and IMHO I think he should go sooner rather than later. I know that a change in management can unsettle a squad but so can relegation and that is a real possibility if we stick to the Status Quo.

I'll close this poll after the next game.

Edited by 5thStand

Stevie Frail would be a good shout for manager should brewster be shown the door or resigns, can't see it being the later though.

Should this not be in the ICT section? :rotflmao:

Added Steve Frail to poll.

I put the poll here because it's just a bit of fun. :thumb04:

What ICT need is a return to the good old attacking football seen under he likes of Steve Paterson. Going back to a previous manager probably aint a good idea, nor is someone who has just reired as a player. It's time ICT got a manager who knows exactly what to do formation-wise, transfer-wise and plays a high class of attacking football, which will dwarf any previous managers attempt at doing this. It's time again for some new ideas, it's time for Ernie Merrick.

What ICT need is a return to the good old attacking football seen under he likes of Steve Paterson. Going back to a previous manager probably aint a good idea, nor is someone who has just reired as a player. It's time ICT got a manager who knows exactly what to do formation-wise, transfer-wise and plays a high class of attacking football, which will dwarf any previous managers attempt at doing this. It's time again for some new ideas, it's time for Ernie Merrick.

Pardon my ignorance, but who's he?

What about Dean Windass? Not getting a game at Hull, 39 years old but still capable of finding the net at top level in England and interested in staying in the game as a coach. More importantly he's a winner and that's something that can't be said of our Mr Brewster.