FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

HANGOVERS !!!!

CaleyJulz

Guest Lauraness

DONALD DONALD DONALD!!!! :018: you are in big bahooonahs now, and thats short for trouble!! :018: :016:

Guest Caley83

As I am an Alcoholic I know the best cure,

1 Preperation, Make sure you have a good meal about 2-3 hours before drinking-to let it digest-in my case breakfast, also have 1 milk thistle tablet availible from Holland and Barret health shops.

2 During the sesh, Ask for a glass of tap water ever second drink

3.1 After the sesh, Either on the way home or at home(make sure someone's with you cos you'll set the kitchen on fire) get a big fatty fry up, Kebab, King rib or mix a tin of tuna with half a jar of maynaise and munch.

3.2 After the sesh, take three milk thistle tablets.

3.3 Drink either 3 pints of water or milk over about 15 minutes.

3.4 Wait 15 minutes

4 Go to bed with a pint glass of water so if you wake up during the night down that!

5 Wake up 8 hours later bright and happy after drinking between 30-60 units of alcohol the night before!!

Try it it works!!

'a whole day to feel normal thats just awful is it an age thing hangovers get worse with age i hope.'

This is very true, i can vouch for this problem as you will find out eventually.

Guest Caley83

After 60 units of drink your so dehydrated you wont pi*s for a week CaleyD!

but

3.5 Go for a pi*s if you can!--

colour code

1 :005: Sound

2 :004: to many vitamins/milkthistle-seriously you pi*s goes green!

3 :012: more water

4 :008: Raigmore

5 :011: I see dead people!!

--Lauraness Always eat when you drink even if you dont want to/feel like it, you will feel so much better in the morning

Remember I do It so you dont have to!!!

Guest Caley83

Also chicken soups good!

The amount of drinks in the morning is directly proportinal to your chances of getting lifted!

Inverness is lucky no pubs open at 5am like in Edinburgh they would have to builld a new cell bock to cope! :020: