FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

HANGOVERS !!!!

CaleyJulz

Right i need a fast cure fer a hangover i feel like crap really crap feel reeally sick and i think my head wants to explode pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee helpppppppp meeeeeeeee and dont tell me to stop drinkin cause that will just not happen.

Guest Lauraness

its ok im here safe and sound, i have been found.........that rhymed........

I feel much better now.

hehehehehehehehehehe

BAD BAD julie, fighting and getting banned from places no wonder ya lost me hahahaha :015:

Guest Lauraness

well seeing as you were getting chucked out anyways ya could have given her a few slaps for her cheek, might as well have!

Guest airbornejake

You all sound like a bunch of drunks, not sure we would put up with that here in ENGERLAND they aremuch better behavad. What has happened to you youngsters since i left. Cant you stay sober like i do at weekends. jake :021:

You all sound like a bunch of drunks, not sure we would put up with that here in ENGERLAND they aremuch better behavad. What has happened to you youngsters since i left. Cant you stay sober like i do at weekends. jake :021:

oh my!!!

no sweeti, it's just that the youngsters canna handle their drink like us oldies! :021: :015: