• Yes
    • No

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I voted NO, but he has only a couple more games to convince me that I am right. He is a good manager who justs needs a little experience, as do his players. If we had any other manager that the anti-brews want we wouldn't have any different results.

Not saying it is the players fault but if they aren't perfroming for Brewster through choice then they should be shown the door, not the man responsible for building the future of the club.

Though i have to say this whole positivity thing really hasn't been working out so far...

Brewster is NOT a good manager , ask any Dundee United fans and they'll tell you the same.

Don't forget, as a player Brewster was held in very high regard there and they will still tell you the same. We have less sentimental attachment to Brewster yet some seem willing to believe he is good at what he does.

I voted NO, but he has only a couple more games to convince me that I am right.

Since when did it become about proving that you are right?

He is a good manager who justs needs a little experience, as do his players. If we had any other manager that the anti-brews want we wouldn't have any different results.

Just how much experience does he need to prove that he can't do a f*cking thing? He's had nigh on 3 years now and in that time, the only measurable success has come from his playing days.

If we had any other manager that the anti-brews want we wouldn't have any different results.

You're basing this on what exactly? We have been consistently poor this season, any other manager with an ounce of ability would be able to at least acheive inconsitency...

Not saying it is the players fault but if they aren't perfroming for Brewster through choice then they should be shown the door, not the man responsible for building the future of the club.

That's exactly what you've just said by suggesting that they be shown the door. As I've said before, if I have a sh*te boss, I won't be performing for him to make him look good. Everyone should pull in the same direction, but in this case Brewster appears to be the one steering in the opposite direction.

Though i have to say this whole positivity thing really hasn't been working out so far...

Evidentally... :rotflmao:

If we had any other manager that the anti-brews want we wouldn't have any different results.

You're basing this on what exactly? We have been consistently poor this season, any other manager with an ounce of ability would be able to at least acheive inconsitency...

:rotflmao: Excellent post :thumb04:

I for one am not happy with the results - but we cant blame the Manager all the time - some players are not performing and I ask myself why?

The club can't make players stay if they want to go elsewhere - the club do not have the same resource's as the bigger club's and if players are going to be offered better wage's etc then they will go -

Im sure if they had some extra cash available they would hold onto Barry - but what about the players who have been offered another contract why do you think they are not signing? My guess is they are waiting to see who else come's in for them and this is also having an effect on the performance every week - so to say its the managers fault all the time is wrong - the players also have to stand up and be counted they get paid to do a job and as far as I can see only some are putting the effort in week after week = where is the pride in putting on a shirt and trying to win

We as fans need to support our team no matter what - screaming for someone's head week in is getting us nowhere = in fact all we seemed to be doing is knocking the players confidence more and I think its sad

What would be Brewsters excuse at Dundee Utd then?

Was it the players fault there too? As basically the same group of players minus some quality like Robson, Kerr etc seem to be doing quite well now they have a manager in who knows what he is doing.

Appreciate your sentiments rover, but it's even sadder the way the club is in freefall and the board are culpable, allowing this to happen without doing something about it. It would not be tolerated at any other spl club.

I've defended Brew up 'til now, but something needs to be changed. Our home form is awful, we lose too many goals at the start of the second half - is this a reflection on the team talk? And I can't remember the last time we had a clean sheet :rotflmao: Another concern is the apparent alienation of some players who want to leave!

I do however, have a concern as to who we would be able to attract in his place given our location, table position and budget.

Nevertheless, voted YES (to be revised if we stuff the dons - wiping the smile off Tangoman's face would win my loyalty for another month)