FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Yogi manager of the Year

gingerjaggy

IHE it's quite obvious that you don't suffer from prostatitis and all  body parts are working as they should. :crazy:  :notworthy:

But, ooh you are the only man in town that can make a Pimple blush. But you would never know it 'cos I'm red all over as it is.      Ha! Ha! 

Well done Mr Yogi,well done Russell, Scott, Richie, etc Kenny, Tommy, the Players, receptionists, shop staff, other staff and volunteers.............................and now we need the City and Supporters to take the Club to its zenith.

Picture of the year has to be Yogi and his daughters after the Semi. 

Well done Mr Yogi,well done Russell, Scott, Richie, etc Kenny, Tommy, the Players, receptionists, shop staff, other staff and volunteers.............................and now we need the City and Supporters to take the Club to its zenith.

Picture of the year has to be Yogi and his daughters after the Semi. 

Dunno about that. I just woke up to a craking pic of Jessica alba's ass in skimpy bikini bottoms on my facebook news feed. Its pretty epic!  :crazy: 

Still.....im DELIGHTED for Yogi. Richly deserved. Im sure he will be dedicating the award to EVERYONE involved in running the club :)

It must be nice to be king for just one day.

Manager of the month, you've to be on your toes for that one.

Voted the best over the whole year, what an achievement.

I also heard that Yogis visit to Porterfield had a real positive impact on the residents.

Well Done.

Edited by 12th Man

Well done Yogi and all concerned at the club.

Here's to a strong end to the season - clinching 3rd and winning the cup.

Onwards and upwards.

Well done Yogi fully deserved

An amazing achievement no matter what the outcome of the final

The real test comes next season though with the departure of key players but despite our poor form the future looks promising

Dougal

Edited by dougal

Well Done John

Keep up the good work and bring back the cup

I am not sure whether ICT have an  "Hall Of Fame" . If they do you should be in there

Fantastic achievement

As The Americans  say " An All Time Great".

• 2 weeks later...

The accolades just keep coming! Well done Yogi - and also well done to the journalists who too often overlook what's going on up here!

I heard Graham Spears on the radio a few weeks ago saying that he voted for Hughes and that many of his Glasgow-based colleagues had done the same.

Winning both the awards in the same season is also an achievement - only Gordon Strachan, Walter Smith and Derek McIness have done it! 

• Agree 2

Well done Yogi.  Nice that the football writers have actually noticed!  I wonder which English teams might also have noticed, especially with the success of Alex Neil moving south earlier this season?

Anyway, once again, congratulations to Yogi.  He has well and truly won us all round this season with his style of football, and the success it has brought us.

• Agree 1