FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ICT -V- Aberdeen : matchday thread .....

Scotty

Craig Brewster clearly does not have a clue.

4-5-1 at home has given us the worst home record in the SPL yet he persists in playing exactly the same system every week. Can't he see what everybody else sees? Doesn't he have ANY other ideas?

The team has looked lethargic, fragile, disorganized, clueless in the final third, and utterly stale at TCS for months. Theres an obvious pattern here. Doesn't he analyse our performances on video? What the hell does he do all week?

Our home performances have exactly the same shortcomings every week and NOTHING is changed. The manager isn't doing his job.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The management team have lost the dressing room and my feeling is that the players may just be protesting by performance.

if so the players are playing a dangerous game,if we go down would 1st div crowds of less than 1000,even pay the wage bill,with the likes of barrowman on ?1500 a week??

I would happily swap Barrowman for a packet of sausages. Cuts the wage bill, and the sausages might put more effort in.

i thought effort from the players was much improved in the first half and wondered why its been lacking so much all season.esson saved us from a roasting.

second half was a ******* embarrassment and ive never seen such ******* ***** in all my days following ict.we cant ******* cross for ****, defend for **** or string 3 ******* passes ******* together.

brewster is a clueless **** and needs to **** off now before were total ****** and playing that ***** ***** county next season

wake up board or **** off too

It's hard times but we just have to get on with it.

The fans need to get right behind the boys and never give up.

a real fan will support the teams through their hardest of times and put up with what ever is thrown at them

For better, for worse!

I will never stop believing!

Ict are for life!!!

It's hard times but we just have to get on with it.

The fans need to get right behind the boys and never give up.

a real fan will support the teams through their hardest of times and put up with what ever is thrown at them

For better, for worse!

I will never stop believing!

Ict are for life!!!

I not gonna walk away from the club and I wouldn't boo the players, but as a paying spectator it's perfectly reasonable to question the tactical mistakes that everyone bar the management team can see.

Brew shows no signs of knowing what's wrong at home and therefore does nothing to fix it.

4-5-1 only works if you have a player like Thierry Henry up front!

Edited by Drochit Blue

Ict are for life!!!

As long as you were born in 1994 and die aged sixteen, because at this rate the rest of us will be supporting Inverness City, shopping at the most picturesque Asda in Britain and telling the grandkids about the time John Rankin scored a great free kick from aisle six.

Edited by 4ize

Ict are for life!!!

As long as you were born in 1994 and die aged sixteen, because at this rate the rest of us will be supporting Inverness City, shopping at the most picturesque Asda in Britain and telling the grandkids about the time John Rankin scored a great free kick from aisle six.

dont exagerate........................................

we,ll never have a asda in inverness :rotflmao:

Ict are for life!!!

dont exagerate........................................

we,ll never have a asda in inverness :rotflmao:

Ok, ok, sorry... :thumb04:

I don't know what the f*ck*ng point is just repeating everything. Just back in darkest Midlothian from a totally shambolic performance.

Maybe I should mention that in the car was Naelifts. He won't thank me for mentioning this....

Not a lot of people know what Naelifts has done dozens of times in order to see ICT.

This morning he finished a nightshift at 8 o'clock in Peebles, then a couple of hours later he was on the way to TCS. 30 mins stop at Ballinluig and 20 mins in the Innes bar pre-match. Then after the game, straight down the A9 to start another nightshift at 8. All so he could watch that shite.

Then after the game, straight down the A9 to start another nightshift at 8. All so he could watch that *****.

Maybe next time he should go in a professional capacity and try to bring ICT back to life.

That was dismal and frankly, at times, deperate. We had no shape in the midfield, no composure, we lacked any coherent ideas to get the ball from back to front (if Tokely tried once he tried 20 times to play the same ball to Wood; I think the Don's defence twigged after the 2nd attempt), there was nothing resembling a tactical plan, they tried everything at 1000mph...getting in each other's way. It was a miserable mid table first division performance against a well-organised Aberdeen side. There was no guile, no awareness and with no Plan A in place, Plan B never materialised.

Black managed to give some semblance of vision and Wood turned his marker well. Other than that top marks to the producers of the banners.

'Brewster Out'

:rotflmao:

easiest 3 points Aberdeen will get all season, truth hurts and its all about opinions so here is mine. How Brewster thinks that playing 4-5-1 at home is entertaining or effective is beyond me. Wood is not ready for regular SPL Football promising youngster or not. Others in the team have simply reached the end of the line in the SPL and should be moved on. Duncan and Mcbain are 2 that spring to mind. It happens in football great servants to the club or not. Others are simply not good enough at SPL level and they 2 should be moved on. Imrie, Hastings and Black take note, Black seems to expend most of his energy having a go at linesman, Ref etc whilst the game is still going on and no Ian you are not a hardman! Rosco would be better employed up front he seems to have more shots headers on goal in games than others and at least he looks like he is trying. Proctor and Munro are not a pairing not even on that crap strictly come dancing but maybe there is a opening there for them; leadership is required from the captain, i didnt really notice one way or the other if grant played today. If and it is now looking like a big if ;if Caley are to remain in the SPL then changes from the top and right down through the club have to be made and made now. However I doubt that will happen and i hate to say it but i feel we can all look forward to a trip to Dingwall and beyond next season. :rotflmao:

Any ICT fans on Traynor this week? He's tended just to swat us away up till now, seems to think Brew is doing a good job just keeping us near the bottom where we should be. I sent a text but dunno whether they read it out. We did have an email right at the start but we put the programme off in order to listen to my , er, excellent selection of music :thumb04:

And so endeth my 2000th post :rotflmao:

Edited by The Mantis

Any ICT fans on Traynor this week? He's tended just to swat us away up till now, seems to think Brew is doing a good job just keeping us near the bottom where we should be. I sent a text but dunno whether they read it out. We did have an email right at the start but we put the programme off in order to listen to my , er, excellent selection of music :thumb04:

And so endeth my 2000th post :rotflmao:

There was one young lad calling for Brew's head.

The performace was abject. There was no fight from the players and in truth we were second-best throughout. The team had no guts, brain or brawn. A huge disapponitment as it was a big game for the club, one i thought could turn around the season. Afraid to say i joined in with a couple of anitbrew chants.

I would love to see all of those players and the manager himself come out after the game and apologise for a sh*te performance, even when the fans got behind them and cheered them. How is that going to persuade antone away from the glory-hunting and sheer ease of supporting the big teams, sitting in a warm pub or in their living room.

The only laugh f the day was wood as MOM, he was godawful. Has he been taking lessons from barrowman, he doesn't jump either. Imrie was terrible, cowie and black are already half way out the door judging from that, and that was the owrst performance i have seen in a long time from someone in an ICT shirt in the shape of Proctor. USELESS. Not quite at the stage of saying that sacking brew will solve the problems surrounding the club, but something needfs to change.

I've often slated Wood in the past so it's only fair to say I thought he did well this week. I thought Duncan put in a decent shift too but that's about it. Imrie's been making progress this season but this week I thought he was back to his raw self of last year. Poor.

Any ICT fans on Traynor this week? He's tended just to swat us away up till now, seems to think Brew is doing a good job just keeping us near the bottom where we should be. I sent a text but dunno whether they read it out.

Yes, my 12 year old son got his email read out by "Matron Annie" on Traynor tonight at his first ever attempt. Something along the lines of "Brewster must go. One win out of nine at home is not good enough. Barry Wilson for manager." He even predicted the 0-3 scoreline correctly. The boy shows potential!

Positives from TCS today? It has to be the minute's silence for Jock McDonald. You could have heard the proverbial pin drop. Hats off to everyone (particularly the Dons fans) for showing such respect. Just shows you don't need a minutes 'applause' to compensate for the lunatic fringe who can't stay quiet for a mere 60 seconds.

Other positives from the match?

1) Fortunate to get two yellow cards where Tokely and Blackie might otherwise have got a red each.

2) Honest hard graft fom the players despite the self-inflicted wounds and tactical chaos.

3) Didn't have to take the kids to Pringles to see Santa this afternoon after all. He (they?) was supporting Aberdeen in the South Stand anyway.

My first post - just found the forum and was interested to catch the feeling after today's game. I live down south and wasn't there but didn't get a good feeling from the radio.

It strikes me that we're struggling to defend set pieces, working hard in midfield and have no teeth up front. The team don't always seem to understand tactics and it's funny but post match press conferences have a ring from his United days. Rabbit in headlights.

Is the dressing room lost? My feeling has always been that whilst we didn't have the best players we had a team. They knew what they were good at and there roles on the park reflected that. The sum of the parts and all that.

The other thing I wondered was the impact of Donald Park - he left just over 12 months ago and since then things have been on the slide. I don't know much about things but can't help feel that there is something in that. You can all tell me I'm wrong cos you'll know more than me.

We've punched above our weight for a long time but personally I feel doomed this season. Saturdays have become depressing watching the goals go in against us and there seems no passion,ability or fight.

Motherwell will be up for it next week - probably pump in high balls and wait for a mistake at the back. They will have little fear of us scoring.

todays game was sh*te

but the north stand were a good singing support for all of the first half and in the second half we gave alot of abuse to brewster

i say we protest to get rid of brewster

brewster GTF, brewster brewster GTF :rotflmao:

Edited by MillarICT