FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Trialists (merged)

strathyjags

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is he an experienced defender?

He's either exceptionally talented, and has been playing professional football since the age of 11....in which case the answer is yes. Mind, if that was the case, then I'd guess we'd be competing with the likes of Barca, Man utd etc, for his signature.

Or the answer is.....doesn't sound like it.

Saying that, if his signature leads to an influx of Latvian women at the TCS, in support of their local hero, then I say...sign him now!!!

As long as my Latvian woman stays, think they will find Invss warmer. THe reason why Pavel disnae get a game is his coach is Crap and it is also the Winter layoff.

Also in reply to another post I am not an Agent , just an ICT fan who wants to help the team out of a hole.

Can everyone remember how many trialists we've had this season since the summer? And who they were?

I can remember the two Latvians, Tony Dinning, Nordin Wooters, the Ugandan guy (help with his name)

Did we have someone called Karim something or other?

Can everyone remember how many trialists we've had this season since the summer? And who they were?

I can remember the two Latvians, Tony Dinning, Nordin Wooters, the Ugandan guy (help with his name)

Did we have someone called Karim something or other?

I think there was also a young lad from Man U cant remember his name though

Here' the trialists I can remember that have come under Brewster, with people in bold are those who have signed deals:

Ryan Esson, Dan Wagaluka, Juanjo, Lionel Djebi-Zadi, Richie Byrne, Adam Rooney, Ibrahim Atiku, Ryan Harper, Sean Evans, Pavels Mihadjuks, that other Lavian bloke, Tony Dining (may be offered contract), Bechan?, that ginger guy from Man U (Michael Barnes?) and probably a couple more that I can't remember.

Just goes to show how much money we waste on trialists.

Ryan Esson was never on trial, he was released by Hereford and then came up here for signing talks during a trial with Queen of the South.

Why have they signed Byrne, he isnt remotely fit and we sort of need players that can play NOW not have to wait 3 months before they can actually play a full 90 minutes. Its not pre-season anymore

Ryan Esson was never on trial, he was released by Hereford and then came up here for signing talks during a trial with Queen of the South.

Actually I think Esson was on trial for a couple of games and only properly signed just before the County friendly.

Dinning sent back to Chester.

City?s hopes of reducing their wage bill, by transferring midfield player Tony Dinning to SPL club Inverness Caledonian Thistle have been thwarted.

The Highlanders? management duo of Craig Brewster and Malcolm Thompson were sacked yesterday following a run of seven defeats, and Dinning, who was due to spend a second week on trial north of the border, has consequently returned to the Deva Stadium.

SOURCE

Dinning sent back to Chester.

City?s hopes of reducing their wage bill, by transferring midfield player Tony Dinning to SPL club Inverness Caledonian Thistle have been thwarted.

The Highlanders? management duo of Craig Brewster and Malcolm Thompson were sacked yesterday following a run of seven defeats, and Dinning, who was due to spend a second week on trial north of the border, has consequently returned to the Deva Stadium.

SOURCE

Funny feeling we may have got a lucky break there