FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ehhhh

Guest Lauraness

Guest Lauraness

[move]what in the name of Ross Tokely is going on here??[glow=red,2,300]hehehehehe[/glow][/move]

[move][glow=red,2,300]God knows sis bit i think i like this will be hard to read drunk its bad enough trying to read posts drunk with out this moving i will end up trying to follow words and fall of ma seat .!![/glow][/move]

[move][glow=red,2,300]I was drunk that night i fell i was trying type on here turned round to talk to my friend and also tried to pick up drink and somehow over balanced .!!!! oh and  broke pc seat grrrrrrrr   :( ohhh and i never spilt one drop of my drink how good am i !!![/glow][/move]

Guest Lauraness

[move][shadow=red,left]feck wooooooooooooooo hello this is madness no need for it at all, hahahahaha and whys there less smilies wheres my bunnys gone???? ahhhhhhhhhhh ??? :'( :-* :- ???[/shadow][/move]

I knew I forgot to disable something !!! The GLOW feature and the MARQUEE feature !!!! ..... ok, I know, I'll go back to the old fart's forum  :D

Sorry peeps

Only folk with Feck all to say would write it in scrolling text  ;D

Its the worst thing Ive seen on this forum and you're a clown if you use it.

Sorry peeps

Only folk with Feck all to say would write it in scrolling text  ;D

Its the worst thing Ive seen on this forum and you're a clown if you use it.

Give me a shout later Leslie and i'll show you how to work it.... :P

It's not working it thats the problem, its reading it! CuteCaleyChick's just leaving red skid marks across my screen!  ;D

Guest Lauraness

feck aff you stupid grumpy faced moaner.

ill fecking use moving glowing massive red text as much as i fecking want if ya have a problem dont fecking read it cause it werent meant for you anyway....