FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Loan Players

Alex MacLeod

From what I was told we do not currently have any players on loan. Morais, Gatheussi and Pavels were released from their clubs to sign for us until the end of the season therefore we can get Smith on loan (and Paterson although he doesn't count because he's based in England). Foran has allegedly had his contract terminated so would join on a free.

From what I was told we do not currently have any players on loan. Morais, Gatheussi and Pavels were released from their clubs to sign for us until the end of the season therefore we can get Smith on loan (and Paterson although he doesn't count because he's based in England). Foran has allegedly had his contract terminated so would join on a free.

Hiro, that is definitely correct regarding Morais, Gatheussi and Pavels Mihadjuks. Hope you're right re Foran because I feel he would be a fantastic signing with his pace once he got his sharpness back

i thought we'd signed pavels but only till the end of the season?

According to the UEFA website Pavels is here on loan.

Defender Pavels Mihadjuks, meanwhile, is on the move having agreed a loan to Scottish club Inverness Caledonian Thistle FC until 1 June.

This next post should be sarcasm but I am afraid that it is tinged with a modicum of concern

Lets just hope that the Boardroom muppets have done their homework on this and dont end up losing us some points.

Did we get sterling or euros for the Johnny Foreigners ?

It's amazing that Hamilton arranged a completely invalid loan deal. Don't clubs know the rules?

Hamilton apparently wanted him on a short term deal till the end of the season. Like what we have with Morais.