FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Robbo Returns

JohnRobertson

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Robbo, welcome back, please stop shouting. :rotflmao: caps lock button is on the left hand side of yer key board.

I supported you as my first choice of who I'd prefer for the managerial position, I think now that the board have made an excellent choice in TB not saying better or worse just a good choice. Without going into how you feel about not getting the job I'd like to know your views on the appointment of TB and MM.

Hi Robbo, welcome back, please stop shouting. :rotflmao: caps lock button is on the left hand side of yer key board.

I supported you as my first choice of who I'd prefer for the managerial position, I think now that the board have made an excellent choice in TB not saying better or worse just a good choice. Without going into how you feel about not getting the job I'd like to know your views on the appointment of TB and MM.

OOPS SORRY!!!

Told you not the best at this computer lark.as said i was gutted not to be given the chance but that is football i certainly bear no grudges against anyone i had a fair and good interview and the club decided that they felt Terry and Maurice were their preffered route and i hope that they continue the fine start and get the team safe.Istill beleive i could have done the job but as said i am right behind them both and the club and will just have to wait to see if another job comes up in the future

Robbo

Hi Robbo. Welcome back to the boards. Still think it was a penalty for Killie on Saturday? :rotflmao:

Hi Caley

Well i have to hold my hand up on that one but at the time i was convinced it was well inside the box especially when you see where Fernandez landed but the ref gave it a lot of fans thought the same as did the journalists and we did not have benefit of tv replays but justice was done it would appear and i just try and call it as i see it or in this case due to blizzard didnt

robbo

Thanks Robbo, any chance of a wee shout out for my son next time you are doing open mic on the radio? He still has the autographed photo of the first division winning squad on his bedroom wall along with the letter you sent him.

Good luck getting back into football, I have no doubt you could do an excellent job somewhere.

Edited by birdog

Thanks Robbo, any chance of a wee shout out for my son? He still has the autographed photo of the first division winning squad on his bedroom wall along with the letter you sent him.

Good luck getting back into football, I have no doubt you could do an excellent job somewhere.

Thank you birdog it is appreciated and yes i will do good job next team that gets me going to be very lucky as i have studied hard watched lots of games and will be totally fresh with new ideas from things i have been working on given the complete step away from game

You never ever dived John...........

Not sure if this was aked the last time, but:-

What has been your best ever moment connected with football.

Lots of great memories Mann4 playing was great winning Scotland caps Scottish cup with Hearts title with Caley will take some beating managerial wise to win thatw as fantastic achievement for everyone involved and wining cup with Derry was good to

Robbo, what do you make of our new signings? and was it wrong that CB was allowed to sign players if the BoD were considering his position within the club?

Which of your 229(?) goals you scored in your pro career is your favourite?
must be a contender!

Hi Caley

that would be second best i would say i scored my first ever derby goal v Hibs never on tv that was better i reckon but not sure about your total up there(229) for the record

hearts 310 scotland 3 livi 17 and dundee 1 (thats why they called me ceefax) ha ha

Robbo, what do you make of our new signings? and was it wrong that CB was allowed to sign players if the BoD were considering his position within the club?

early signs are encouraging i would say i like Foran as a player i spoke to Kerr s agent as well so i think good solid signing i dont know alot about Odhiambo but looks sharp enough

the board were in tough position with CB as they needed to stand by him and lets be fair if they had said no we would not have signed big Pavel who has ben superb i know Gatthussi wel as was in charge of his team when they played Hibs in trial match and he is decent Morais started well so i se lot of positives and competition for places and its having desired effect

Robbo

As a striker yourself and someone who sees plenty of our games, what do you think is potentially our best strike partnership is from what you've seen of our front players?

i would like to see Rooney and Imrie given a run to be honest i think Adam is our most natarul goalscorer and the rest will do big Gary good as he will come again

Which of your 229(?) goals you scored in your pro career is your favourite?
must be a contender!

Hi Caley

that would be second best i would say i scored my first ever derby goal v Hibs never on tv that was better i reckon but not sure about your total up there(229) for the record

hearts 310 scotland 3 livi 17 and dundee 1 (thats why they called me ceefax) ha ha

That's what is says on Wikipedia. Thought it sounded a bit low myself!

Dear John,

I was very impressed with the way you conducted yourself towards ICT on the radio, first game back after TB had got the job and you hadn't. I thought you were very dignified and still rooting for the team.

Good on you mate

Hi Robbo

Do you think that Inverness is beginning to become more attractive to players such as the Forans/Kerrs/Morais' etc that are looking to kick start their career again than in the past?

I feel it is beginning to get an even stronger image as the place to go to either build a career or put yourself back in the shop window. Would you agree with this or do you think the managers (Terry & Craig) influence play a larger part in the players coming than the actual club and city itself? Obviously the manager is always going to play a part however I just feel that the old it's too far north thing is beginning to get a little bit better.

Edited by Morgan Spice

Dear John,

I was very impressed with the way you conducted yourself towards ICT on the radio, first game back after TB had got the job and you hadn't. I thought you were very dignified and still rooting for the team.

Good on you mate

Totally agreed

Afternoon - do you think Don Cowie can be a success in England with Watford and what advice would you give to him based on your experiences when you went south to Newcastle?

It will be tough for Don but i think he has the temperament to handle it i was just to small for England but he is totally different position so i reckon he will do just fine

Dear John,

Good on you mate

as said was dissapointed but that is football i bear no grudges to any team i have worked for and have no gripes with anyone i want whats best for club and lets be honest given the start it looks like it has been a good decision . . . . . mind you i reckon we would have beaten celtic if i was in charge ha ha ha just kidding Terry