FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Ict -v- Motherwell : Matchday Thread

Scotty

It can't always be the referee's fault.

This is Scottish refs we are talking about here. If you went to caley park every home game you would understand why we always moan about refs.

Agree with you there!

:rotflmao:

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watched the "highlights"

On the two goals we conceded; first one, love the way RE comes out of his box (or is out of his box -you choose)misses the ball flattens Pavel, pure keystones cops, second one I think the ball just kicks up off the turf a fraction high and throws Grantie a little who misses it. I'm sure he would agree with me.

Wouldn't surprise me in the slighest if Mikey starts on Wed, as TB has yet to see him in action.

I've got no qualms about motherwell winning. They are a very good team and deserved to beat us as they were well organised, didn't make any mistakes and both their strikers scored. However i think we can take a great deal of positives from the game, if 3 or 4 of our players had played to their capabilities then it would have been a very game. We certainly werent disgraced by a very good team. Although we look like a different team now that brewster has gone there's no shame in losing to a team thats unbeaten in 10. And lets face it we were hardly going to go the rest of the season unbeaten.

What you mean by that?

Tokely could save us from relegation with a hatrick every game. But he is still a very poor footballer who is not SPL standard.

What I mean by that is that you seem to have an unhealthly obsession with your hatred of Tokely. You've also wrongly taken the second part of my post literally. Oh, and by the way, "El Tel" is not Terry Butcher, it's actually Terry Venables.

Im still proud of inverness we should have wan but motherwell still good.

The Ref didn't help matters or the lines man!!

why change a winning side?

Duncan out Kerr back in!!

we will get 3 points at ibrox don't worry :rotflmao: !

Totaly agree.

he should have been sacked when he had that shocker last season at the dundee utd, rangers game.

Why do we always seem to the the worst refs when we play Motherwell??

The refereeing was no to bad for a while.

We falling back into our same old ways.

Am afraid that the Butcher Honeymoon is over and It's back to reality.

If we keep going this way and if we lose to falkirk later on this month I'm afraid it could be game over and relegation.

I hate looking at it this way but I'm just facing the truth.

whats that coming over the Hill is it a monster or is it Rossco?

Rossco is one of my fave players!!

:rotflmao:

Agree with you there!

:thumb04:

Carlsburg don't do posting marathons........................

I dont like him because he is an awful footballer! Thats why. I'll criticise whoever i want considering we are bottom of the league and Tokely is just a pathetic player.

O and I think youve jumped to a quick conclusion there.... I was meaning Terry Venables!

I dont like him because he is an awful footballer! Thats why. I'll criticise whoever i want considering we are bottom of the league and Tokely is just a pathetic player.

O and I think youve jumped to a quick conclusion there.... I was meaning Terry Venables!

There are a lot worse players than Tokely week in week out. At least the big man gives 100% and his loyalty to the team cannot be questioned

Name a few of these players then?

I would rather have a player who didnt care about the club but was good at playing at RB and helped us in our fight for relegation. If anything players like Tokely will get us relegated.

Roscoe will you put a EuroMillions ticket on for me this week? :rotflmao:

I think you Caley fans are being very harsh.

You come up against a Motherwell side that before yesterday had won 4 drawn 4 and lost 0, including the win at Fir Park over ICT. Lets be honest, you might have had a decent penalty shout turned down, but at Fir Park so did we, when you had an almost identical one given. We, Motherwell actually went 6 stonewallers in 7 games without getting a penalty until we played Hibernian and finally got one we deserved. It is all swings and roundabouts.

Are you trying to say you thought you were the better side yesterday. Apart from the 2 gifted goals what did you create in 90 mins . I will tell you , nothing. The ref was an absolute disgrace and gave you every decision that matters . Get your blinkers of and for once admit your team yet again got the breaks against us. The last time you were in inverness the game should have been over before half time in our favour yet you mugged us in the 2nd half due to a brilliant free kick. Dont fall into the trap of believing the crap Maghee spouts every other day in the press.

We deserved our win, just as much as we deserved the draw against Celtic. It is not Motherwell's fault if a team does not bother Smith much, despite controlling the game. All it proves is we take our chances.

At the second goal despite the mistake, there was still alot to be done and you won't see much better, or accurate finishing, except maybe from Brian "Juan" Kerr every 15 matches.

And what trap is that? The fact he said, once he gets his First XI back you will see Motherwell march up the table, 5 wins 4 draws... check. The fact if we get our First XI back we'll give anyone a game... beaten Hearts, hammered Dundee United, drawn with Celtic... check... what part of it should I not listen to?

Were you at the game m8? I see you admit we controlled the game at least which is more than your manager says. I as a season ticket holder see all the teams in the spl and get totally pissed of hearing how well they have played up here when apart from the Dons 3 nil win here,[they totally outplayed us] we have matched them only to concede soft goals.Granted your 2nd goal was a superb finish but why should a player be allowed to play against every other club apart from the one he is loaned from?What we dislike up here is the lackof respect from both the managers and the fans in the central belt . By the way , considering you only have to come up here twice a season that was a pathetic support you took up considering the so called good run you are on.

Phil McGuire - Seemed to be Brew's favourite defender last season. Don't know why as he was always hideous.

Russell Duncan - Don't know what the fuss is about him at all. Passing's garbage and so's just about everything else.

Grant Munro - Some players seem to have a purpose in the team. Whether it be defending or attacking, or both. Don't what was his purpose is though, other being captain. And a pretty poor one might I add.

Phil McGuire - Seemed to be Brew's favourite defender last season. Don't know why as he was always hideous.

Russell Duncan - Don't know what the fuss is about him at all. Passing's garbage and so's just about everything else.

Grant Munro - Some players seem to have a purpose in the team. Whether it be defending or attacking, or both. Don't what was his purpose is though, other being captain. And a pretty poor one might I add.

Going out on a limb here, but I think Roscoe had one of his better games on Saturday. Hard working going forward, and not to blame for either of the goals. Both of which, btw, though errors, were taken very well, the kind of deadliness ICT lacked.