FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Dargo For Hibees (Merged)

finmack

"We should just sell the whole team and be done with it...........we can rebuild"

It's the in thing to do Mannie, all the best club's are doing it........, BTW, whits happened to oor slumbering website , naewhere for a nap on the net noo  :sleep01:

Aye I noticed that too. Oh well, thats all of us that posted on it informed now  :001:

Even if Dargo and Blackie do go to Hibs, we'll still beat them! And I would much rather they went there than Dundee Utd.  :003:

Guest Bonzo

Well, at least Brewster's not going to get his hands on him, but ...............

looks like Hibs are now set to make a six figure bid for Dargoals, using part of the £150K compensation they received for Riordan.

Billed as "an offer set to test the resolve of the Highlanders".

Guest Bonzo

Well, let's talk about it here instead - where people can see what the topic is.

What's it got to do with Coventry?

Guest Suspicious Mind

Bit touchy are we Bozo?

Mee as always, was just being her helpful, informative self.

Seems as per your comments on previous threads your spending a bit too much time in the English sun or is it too much meal in your bone?

Woof!

:001: :001: :001: I love this forum  :001: :001: :001:

Bozo, I wrote that as I thought you might have been interested in what other people had already said about it, silly mee!  :015:

I don't think its outwith the bounds of possibility we could attract good young players who aren't getting a first team game with their present clubs. If I was IHE I would now make up a few random names and chuck in a reliable source or two but Im not  :001:

Well, let's talk about it here instead - where people can see what the topic is.

What's it got to do with Coventry?

I would imagine quite a lot if they are serious about wanting him.

Guest Bonzo

My word, you people are strange.

Is this what you call a Highland Welcome?

I don't have the time or the will to read every post on this site,

especially with the number of Forums on the go .............

all I was saying was that it would make sense to discuss this under a seperate heading so people could identify it more easily.

Mee, yes I did look to see if anything of interest had been said on the other thread.

Frankly, it hadn't.

Suspicious Mind, .................. well done, managing to turn this swiftly into an anti-English attack. Takes real skill to maneouvre a bit of racism into any situation.