FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

New Caley Tops?

CaleyMad

It seems to me the I.C.T seem to have a money making plan going on here. EVERY season our shirts change, wheither its sponser or design.

Then the 100% icttid fans buy the tops and spends a whooping ?40.

Whats the chances of the top design changing this season??

Unlike many clubs we only change 1 shirt every season, alternating between changing the home and away one.

We don't have an un-required "3rd" kit for fans to buy too, so I have to dis-agree with you, in this respect I think the club very much does the right thing.

Guest Muir-Jaggie

yeh, it is. :rotflmao: seen them playing with it on some friendly matches

i think thats cause they never had the black top at that time

Guest birdog

It seems to me the I.C.T seem to have a money making plan going on here. EVERY season our shirts change, wheither its sponser or design.

Then the 100% icttid fans buy the tops and spends a whooping ?40.

Whats the chances of the top design changing this season??

The away strip will change as it is due to be changed for next season, the home strip will remain the same as ICT only change 1 strip design per season and Flybe signed another sponsorship agreement just before Christmas.

Seems you have gotten your knickers in a twist and have made accusations without checking your facts (or spell checker).

wish the club sold long sleeve tops and goal keeper tops

Agreed... I much prefer long sleeve versions of footie shirts so it would be great if that option was available. It's also a shame that the keeper shirts haven't been available for a few seasons now too. In general, while it's good that the club are fair with the fans by not changing both kits each season, i'm personally disappointed each year by the range of kit and merchandise on offer. While it wouldn't be sensible for them to end up with loads of unsold 'old season' kit, training gear etc at the end of each season, as things stand the club must surely be losing out on potential additional revenue.

wish the club sold long sleeve tops and goal keeper tops

Absolutely. I've been trying to get a keeper top for me six a side games. Short of mugging Ryan Esson, I can't think how to get one. It'd have to be L and black for my "stealth" sillhouette.

Guest Muir-Jaggie

we could ask the club shop to take some in???? i've tryed in the past and they said no :rotflmao: . The club would still make the same money just fans buying long sleeve instead of short. Some people could even buy both. Long sleeve for winter and short for the summer weather :thumb04:

Maybe contact errea and ask them but then they might not add the caley stuff to it

I asked about Goalkeeper tops a few months ago just out of intrest and folks at the shop said that they pulled them of the shelves a few years ago due to lack of sale.

we could ask the club shop to take some in???? i've tryed in the past and they said no :rotflmao: . The club would still make the same money just fans buying long sleeve instead of short. Some people could even buy both. Long sleeve for winter and short for the summer weather :thumb04:

Maybe contact errea and ask them but then they might not add the caley stuff to it

The club could even do some sort of 'pre-order pay up front offer' before the start of the season so that they would know how many long sleeve or keeper shirts to order in initially - it would be zero risk for them as they would have all the cash in for the (possibly) lower demand shirts being bought in. They could still then order in a small stock for general sale throughout the year if demand prevailed but at least by catering for the main demand at the start then they could take full advantage of potential extra sales. Not sure if pre-ordering would be something that the club would consider. I'd certainly be one of the first in line to get my cash out for a new long sleeved away shirt and keeper jersey.

Guest Muir-Jaggie

Okay, we want goalie tops. I'll copy this thread to the club shop and see what transpires.

well??? did you do it..anyword back???

not even the players get long sleeved. Brian Kerr wears an undershirt.

OOhhh goalie shirts :rotflmao:

and does anyone know where i can get the SPL name on the back of my shirt. JJB are refusing to do it because it isnt a purchase from their company.

and does anyone know where i can get the SPL name on the back of my shirt. JJB are refusing to do it because it isnt a purchase from their company.

Players get a choice at the start of the season to choose long or short sleeve. Brian joined us late. Most players choose short sleeve anyway.

Not sure what you mean by SPL name but if its official numbering your after then I believe the t-shirt place in the Victorian Market in Inverness do it.

Players get a choice at the start of the season to choose long or short sleeve. Brian joined us late. Most players choose short sleeve anyway.

Not sure what you mean by SPL name but if its official numbering your after then I believe the t-shirt place in the Victorian Market in Inverness do it.

Strange that JJB isn't prepared to put on numbers and names on the back of your shirt - I got two shirts done with names and numbers at the start of this season at JJB at the retail park with no problems at all. Maybe a change in policy?

JJB are reluctant to put names and numbers on to shirts they don't stock just in case they screw it up and can't replace them. I know some people have managed to get them done, but I think that's just being fortunate enough to get a member of staff who perhaps isn't aware of the policy.

I tried to get numbering/name put on at my local JJB and got a knock back on the principal that if they ruined the shirt they couldn't replace it. The assistant also queried why I would want SPL numbering on my Caley shirt anyway - had to explain that we were actually in the SPL.... that's the central belt for you.

Guest Muir-Jaggie

Why dont jjb in inverness sell caley stuff???

Like just the one in inverness and the other ones can sell there near SPL team. We dont have stuff at debenhams or zoo now so it would be a great idea to sell them at jjb. They sell the english pem tops ALL OF THEM! so why not SPL.

Do the jjbs in edinburgh sell Hearts & Hibs tops???

Edited by Muir-Jaggie

Okay, we want goalie tops. I'll copy this thread to the club shop and see what transpires.

well??? did you do it..anyword back???

Did it. No reply as yet. Will post back when I get one

Why dont jjb in inverness sell caley stuff???

Like just the one in inverness and the other ones can sell there near SPL team. We dont have stuff at debenhams or zoo now so it would be a great idea to sell them at jjb. They sell the english pem tops ALL OF THEM! so why not SPL.

Do the jjbs in edinburgh sell Hearts & Hibs tops???

yes they do. i find that most jjb's do sell the local teams strip, so im surprised the inverness branch doesnt follow suit. maybe something to do with keeping it to the club shop?

the jjbs near me just mostly sell rangers and celtic and scotland. but then dunfermline or raith rovers arent in the spl.