FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Pittodrie Is A Dump!

MissICT

I was very disappointed and shocked with Pittodrie at the weekend.

The the ground is a tip.

It's at the bottom of the list of grounds I've been to.

The reasons for this are:

? Disgusting Toilets

? Cheep Plastic seats

? Uneven ground under seats

? Don't Sell Pies or foods like that

? We couldn't see our team warm up

When will they get a new ground?

Guest Muir-Jaggie

I was very disappointed and shocked with Pittodrie at the weekend.

The the ground is a tip.

It's at the bottom of the list of grounds I've been to.

The reasons for this are:

? Disgusting Toilets

? Cheep Plastic seats

? Uneven ground under seats

? Don't Sell Pies or foods like that

? We couldn't see our team warm up

When will they get a new ground?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/north_east/7981215.stm

Aberdeen are looking into it

aberdeen in general is a bit of a sh!thole.

the place, most of the fans, just absolutely minging.

:rotflmao: What drivel. I'll give you places like Seaton, Tilly and Heathryfold but pop into the West End of Aberdeen for example and you might well be wanting to think again.

I hated sharing with them. It's even worse than it used to be.

It does seem to be getting worse. I loved it when we ground shared with them. The girl I was with at the time lived literally 3 minutes walk from the ground. I was against the move back to Inverness for this reason :thumb04:

The new ground at Loirston is an interesting one. Location wise it is rubbish unless they build a platform at Cove (maybe as part of Crossrail) or have regular buses up to the ground. If they don't fans have a nice 30 minute walk up Wellington Road to get there.

One improvement i did notice was they've finally gotten round to covering up the left hand side of main stand roof, it used to be concave(?) and collect footballs for a living...

aberdeen in general is a bit of a sh!thole.

the place, most of the fans, just absolutely minging.

:018: What drivel. I'll give you places like Seaton, Tilly and Heathryfold but pop into the West End of Aberdeen for example and you might well be wanting to think again.

I hated sharing with them. It's even worse than it used to be.

It does seem to be getting worse. I loved it when we ground shared with them. The girl I was with at the time lived literally 3 minutes walk from the ground. I was against the move back to Inverness for this reason :rotflmao:

The new ground at Loirston is an interesting one. Location wise it is rubbish unless they build a platform at Cove (maybe as part of Crossrail) or have regular buses up to the ground. If they don't fans have a nice 30 minute walk up Wellington Road to get there.

I think thats an ok reason for wanting to stay at Pittodrie RiG. :thumb04: But the only 2 occasions i remotely enjoyed a Pittodrie were our first SPL win over Dunfermline and the 1-1 draw with Rangers when Bayne hit that smashing volley. Rest of it was usually crap and i wasn't allowed to attend the midweek games ;)

Edited by ajsict92

Guest Muir-Jaggie

They do good sausage rolls :rotflmao: Last time i had one was when we ground shared with them and we drew 1-1 with rangers. Are they still any good???

Guest Muir-Jaggie

They do sell pies...

Cheap plastic seats? the seats are the exact same quality of the ones at caley.

Your complaints are pretty pathetic, Pittodrie's an old stadium so it wasn't built for comfort.

Dont all football stadiums have the same kind/make of seats :rotflmao: She must hate the seats at every SPL ground :thumb04:

They do sell pies...

Cheap plastic seats? the seats are the exact same quality of the ones at caley.

Your complaints are pretty pathetic, Pittodrie's an old stadium so it wasn't built for comfort.

I think when your view of somewhere is already low you notice things like that more, so when you are in a fab stadium the seats don't matter. If you follow me...

fans have a nice 30 minute walk up Wellington Road to get there.

from inverness bus station to stadium is 25 minutes (and im a fast walker). The routes alright until you pass Longmans roundabout and thatroad to the stadium feels the longest.

TCS isnt really in a good position really.

Guest Muir-Jaggie

fans have a nice 30 minute walk up Wellington Road to get there.

from inverness bus station to stadium is 25 minutes (and im a fast walker). The routes alright until you pass Longmans roundabout and thatroad to the stadium feels the longest.

Get the FREE bus instead of walking

Guest Muir-Jaggie

You have obviously never been to Motherwelll.....

What it like there??? I was at Fir park when we played gretna

I never said the TCS was in a good position. At least the road to the ground is on the level.

"The new ground at Loirston is an interesting one. Location wise it is rubbish unless they build a platform at Cove (maybe as part of Crossrail) or have regular buses up to the ground. If they don't fans have a nice 30 minute walk up Wellington Road to get there"

Rig, I realise you are a young buck in comparison to me but..whilst it is 30 minutes up Wellington Road and I stress the UP, it is another 30 minutes to get to Wellington Road from the Station.

Slight exaggeration but a very big hike and the distance back will feel twice as long for the Aberdeen fans after their cup matches!