Rockness

TheKnowledge

Anyone heading to the Rockness festival this weekend, if you at a loose end at 10 o'clock on Saturday, then head along to the Go North stage and check out Call To Mind.......

Edited by TheKnowledge

Because............

Anyone we know playing the bass.

I am working at Rocky, see what I can do for ya.

Edited by themann4thejob
none of your business.

RockNess aint my thing (in its current format) BUT....i hope a fantastic and safe weekend is had by all, i hope the weather is good, and the whole thing gets even bigger and better for next year. :004:

Bass player is the good looking lad with undeniable rock 'n' roll status.

We clash with some bigger acts (bigger than us, can you believe it?) so I don't even expect our 'bestest' buds to turn up but, if it's raining, then it will be an empty tent to go to. With wrist slashing music to accompany you.

Sadly i wont be able to see it. Came home this morning after finding out my arms and face were covered with sun burn really feckin bad :lol: might go back 2morz if my arms and face are a wee bit better

Edited by WYNESS101

Sadly i wont be able to see it. Came home this morning after finding out my arms and face were covered with sun burn reall feckin bad :rotflmao: might go back 2morz if my arms and face are a wee bit better

Serves you right for not putting sun cream on :lol:

1187059171dyl0mH.jpg

After sun will do the trick!

What were The Flaming Lips like?

Janice Forsyth played a version of Yoshimi this morning. I'm sure she said it was recorded last night.

Edited by The Mantis

Anyone got any tips on getting rid off sunburn?

I've being putting after burn cream on for the whole day but it doesnt seem to be doing much to it

Have you spent the day there?

Enjoy it?

Anyone in particular?

How about about posting a report instead of whinging on about your sunburn.

Anyone got any tips on getting rid off sunburn?

I've being putting after burn cream on for the whole day but it doesnt seem to be doing much to it

Have you spent the day there?

Enjoy it?

Anyone in particular?

How about about posting a report instead of whinging on about your sunburn.

Spent all of friday there and morning of saturday

Yeah was pretty good from what i sould remember

Flaming Lips were pretty good. Never really heard of them before

Fecking pissed off that i got sunburn and none of my mates did :lol: Was going to buy after sun there but it cost ?18 :rotflmao: fecking joke like

Big fight broke out ten yards from our bar, spirits with mixers, two guys headbutting each other then one woman was pole axed by a haymaker from some bloke, knocked out and a huge melee broke out, stewards and police took ten minutes to quell the ruck of bodies.

Saw another guy having some sort of fit lying on the ground outside the Rizzla Arena at 21:45 Sunday evening, first aider's were just arriving on the scene but he was shaking violently and punching his own chest, looked nasty, hope he was OK.

?4.50 for a spirit and mixer...........ouch..............biggest round in our bar was for 14 drinks.........?63.....ouch.

I sold one guy twice @ 10 drinks, two X ?45.........ouch again.

I now know the age of all the youngsters in the North of Scotland.

Placebo were alright but best entertainment was Babelefish in the Clash Tent.

Black Isle beer tent was bouncing on Saturday night, some geezer playing records.