FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

C*unty Roll Call..

DingwallAway

Went and bought two tickets at the clubshop an hour ago. Some dirty county fan came in and was really rude and cheeky. He walked out after getting his tickets, then came back in two minutes and asked to change is away sitting ticket to an away terracing ticket :rolleyes: . The man in the shop shot him straight down...."We don't have terracing cause we had to have an all seater stadium for the SPL, btw, have you ever been in the SPL" ...the dirty county fan just walked out. Genius.

Went and bought two tickets at the clubshop an hour ago. Some dirty county fan came in and was really rude and cheeky. He walked out after getting his tickets, then came back in two minutes and asked to change is away sitting ticket to an away terracing ticket :rolleyes: . The man in the shop shot him straight down...."We don't have terracing cause we had to have an all seater stadium for the SPL, btw, have you ever been in the SPL" ...the dirty county fan just walked out. Genius.

:lol::lol: Brilliant!!

It's my birthday on saturday, so my Dons supporting Dad has bought tickets for the game; along with the Kingsmill ?10 taster thing. Not sure where the seats are...

What time is the Kingsmill suite open from? 12.30pm? If so, can you buy pies etc at that time? Wouldn't mind getting a couple of pies there for lunch, in amongst the pints.

Also, is it a shirt and tie job? Or can you wear an ICT top and trainers...

Better find all this out before I leave Aberdeen tomorrow!

Kingsmills CLUB is open from 12.20pm

No particular dress code.

Food is available to purchase - last time there was chicken

curry, home made steak pie and a pasta dish, about ?5.50ish each

Half time bovril & pie all in price.

Was talking to a couple of C*unty fans today, they seem to think they have the game won already. I think we should all be worried about a team who lost at home to Raith. I hope we're not lambs to the slaughter. I hope we could maybe force a couple of throw-ins, maybe even a corner?

Went and bought two tickets at the clubshop an hour ago. Some dirty county fan came in and was really rude and cheeky. He walked out after getting his tickets, then came back in two minutes and asked to change is away sitting ticket to an away terracing ticket :D . The man in the shop shot him straight down...."We don't have terracing cause we had to have an all seater stadium for the SPL, btw, have you ever been in the SPL" ...the dirty county fan just walked out. Genius.

:lol::lol: I dont think anyone needs ever say anything again about intellegence in Dingwall....