Salvation via Robbo

latviaman

Watching all the threads I see Robbo is seen by some as the saviour of ICTFC

This is the man who left tempted by higher money at Hearts

As a pundit, I admit he has knowledge , but so have most posters on this forum!!

He turned down the Liberia job.. any port in a storm!

Mind you Latvia need a coach/ manager? does he know where Latvia is??

As an aside, why is it written in contracts, that compensation is due when someone is sacked, what you get paid for failure???

When Alex and or I win the Euro lottery, watch out.. performance related pay, no *issing up after a defeat, train on Sunday instead.

C'mon shoot me down!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robbo went to his boy hood team... Dream Job in a lot of peoples eyes, if you were say a highland leauge side and caley came knocking you'd be off, I would be...

He has a better idea about the SFL who to watch and how to play them, He also has the local knowlage to see where the tallents going to come from, he was tempted away before, I'll bet that wouldnt happen again, he'll have a long term plan for our club, He won us stuff, he wasnt full of **** blowing smoke towards the fans and players, he is also a Gentelman, he'd make time for us!!

For me he is the man!! and as for knowing Latvia, he has a few contacts over there, as he has mentioned in his Radio Scotland covarage..

For me he is the only man i'd like to see run us, the problem is, the powers that be dont seem to have the time for him... we've turned him down twice not i beleve!!

Robbo and Bazza!! DREAM TEAM!! Id give him a couple of years n see where we went!

Robbo went to his boy hood team... Dream Job in a lot of peoples eyes, if you were say a highland leauge side and caley came knocking you'd be off, I would be...

He has a better idea about the SFL who to watch and how to play them, He also has the local knowlage to see where the tallents going to come from, he was tempted away before, I'll bet that wouldnt happen again, he'll have a long term plan for our club, He won us stuff, he wasnt full of **** blowing smoke towards the fans and players, he is also a Gentelman, he'd make time for us!!

For me he is the man!! and as for knowing Latvia, he has a few contacts over there, as he has mentioned in his Radio Scotland covarage..

For me he is the only man i'd like to see run us, the problem is, the powers that be dont seem to have the time for him... we've turned him down twice not i beleve!!

Robbo and Bazza!! DREAM TEAM!! Id give him a couple of years n see where we went!

:lol: Thats the stuff!

Personally I dont like going back. However, if we were to take that route than I'd have Charlie over any of the others. Unless Pele could handle it of course.

Robbo as boss, CC as assistant manager and Bazza as first team coach with Pele as chief scout. Recipe for success?? :025:

Edited by Libero

Seriously did no one learn form the mistake of taking Brewster back. I can understand why Robbo is held in high regard by some fans but like Brewster his post-ICT record is average at best.

Butcher is unlikely to jump and I doubt he will be pushed so we'll have to muddle on for the rest of the season hoping something clicks

Personally I dont like going back. However, if we were to take that route than I'd have Charlie over any of the others. Unless Pele could handle it of course.

Robbo as boss, CC as assistant manager and Bazza as first team coach with Pele as chief scout. Recipe for success?? :D

You forgot to mention ICAT :025:

As a pundit, I admit he has knowledge , but so have most posters on this forum!!

Robbo left us to join his boyhood heroes Hearts. I doubt very much he'd do the same again as he seems to be more an ICT guy than a hearts guy

As an aside, why is it written in contracts, that compensation is due when someone is sacked, what you get paid for failure???

unfortunately you cant sack anyone in football. you have to pay off the remainder of the contract to write it off or both parties mutually agree to terminate it

When Alex and or I win the Euro lottery, watch out.. performance related pay, no *issing up after a defeat, train on Sunday instead.

C'mon shoot me down!!

I whole heartily agree that players should be paid by performance. If i had the money, id be doing the same with ICT. But you would probably only get local lads to play for that

Local lads would be play for the shirt, and the braging rights and the chance to play bigger teams and be on the telly, I bet if you asked Rossco, Granty, Golly and the likes what they play for Inverness they'd say because its Inverness...

Local lads would be play for the shirt, and the braging rights and the chance to play bigger teams and be on the telly, I bet if you asked Rossco, Granty, Golly and the likes what they play for Inverness they'd say because its Inverness...

How long before Mark Brown, Michael Fraser and Barry Robson are linked with moves back here

How long before Mark Brown, Michael Fraser and Barry Robson are linked with moves back here

Mark Brown and Barry Robson are by no stretch of the imagination "local".

Mark Brown and Barry Robson are by no stretch of the imagination "local".

I am not sure even Tokley is a local lad, he is from Aberdeen is he not.

Duncans a Don, Rossco came here at a young age.. The point is Aberdeen all be it is 111 miles from the ground, it is still young north of scotland tallent we are after.. say Highland leauge Catchment areas....

Robbo left us to join his boyhood heroes Hearts. I doubt very much he'd do the same again as he seems to be more an ICT guy than a hearts guy

unfortunately you cant sack anyone in football. you have to pay off the remainder of the contract to write it off or both parties mutually agree to terminate it

C'mon shoot me down!!

I whole heartily agree that players should be paid by performance. If i had the money, id be doing the same with ICT. But you would probably only get local lads to play for that

So what is so bad about that, get rid of the rich managers and get back to basics, the old team weren't so bad until MONey crept in!!

And as for contracts , who writes them, if they wanted the work and I was the BOSS it would be on my terms.. off hobby horse now

Edited by latviaman

See my last post.. get back to basics, Local guys.. forget the English clodhoppers, who are glad of a wage!!!

did u do the Euro million lottery I have now got a regular ticket, we might change the world,

See my last post.. get back to basics, Local guys.. forget the English clodhoppers, who are glad of a wage!!!

Ive got man flu dude, what am i missing on that post? I posted that at 1137, your last post was 6 mins ago.. am i missing somthing?

Ive got man flu dude, what am i missing on that post? I posted that at 1137, your last post was 6 mins ago.. am i missing somthing?

Good evening Latvian time, 20.30 at night off to Dubai at 2200, so sitting at the line ready room catching up on the debacle that is goiung on in Sneck

Robbos a hearts man, always has been and still says he is in his Sun Column.

As some have said, whats in the past is the past. Whos to say he would come in and do a good job? Because he has before? Nah, doesnt work like that.

But dont get me wrong, id definitely be up for giving him a chance. His love for the club, striker skills, and contacts in the game all do it for me.

Robbos a hearts man, always has been and still says he is in his Sun Column.

As some have said, whats in the past is the past. Whos to say he would come in and do a good job? Because he has before? Nah, doesnt work like that.

But dont get me wrong, id definitely be up for giving him a chance. His love for the club, striker skills, and contacts in the game all do it for me.

dont know what to say to that? :angry: