County away

DornochCaley

Feck the stand though, terracings where it's at. Can't wait for a bounce in the rain. :boldblue:

Can you pay at the gate?

Thats what in looking forward to. The first half just full of Gypsie chants and the Adam Roooooooney song. Canna beat it!

And the Jonny Hayes song ;)

I take it that'll be the NEW johnny hayes song :P

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feck the stand though, terracings where it's at. Can't wait for a bounce in the rain. :boldblue:

Can you pay at the gate?

Thats what in looking forward to. The first half just full of Gypsie chants and the Adam Roooooooney song. Canna beat it!

Shes a cracker ;), looking forward to belting it out on saturday :P

Can you pay at the gate?

Shes a cracker ;) , looking forward to belting it out on saturday :P

Whats the new one? I wasnt at the game on saturday.

Can you pay at the gate?

Shes a cracker ;) , looking forward to belting it out on saturday :P

Whats the new one? I wasnt at the game on saturday.

Think KC & the sunshine band - give it up and swap give it up for "johnny hayes"

johnny, johnny hayes,

JOHNNY HAYES,

JOHNNY JOHNNY HAYES!!!

Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na (and repeat)

New song sounds good!

I think we will go down to the Mallard also....Really because i dont personally want to be jumped by a bunch of gypos..

The Mallard is a pub so its over 18s only . Dont be scared of the gypos get torn right into them .

No worries. I get served in most pubs. Let alone getting in.

Mallard for opening time , plan is to take over their own bar and hopefully the Dingwall Young Team will put in an appearance B)

Our under 17s football team got jumped by about 40 of them at Tescos in Dingwall one night. My mate got concussion and a broken rib. Then they started attacking the bus. Thugs.