FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

County away

DornochCaley

From what i heard the club initially had 500 tickets fro the terracing and asked for another 200, of which 100 has been sold. The seating area is as good as sold out, and i think more than 100 will turn up on the day for the match, but i suspect that county will have surplus tickets available.

Around 1000 tickets sold by ICT already and Ross County have, grudgingly for some reason, agreed to send the club another couple of hundred terracing tickets.

I would recommend people get tickets in advance to save the risk of disappointment.

I dont understand why county dont want to give us the tickets. Who else are they going to sell them to as they cant put County fans at that end of the ground. It is them losing money if they dont give us the full allocation for the terracing

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, latest update on the ticket situation is that ICT have at this moment 159 tickets left at the club shop for the terrace only. These will be sold until 2:00pm today (Friday), when they have to total up and return all unsold tickets to Dingwall.

It's up to you if you want to leave it to chance, but my guess is that come 2:00pm there will not be many, if any tickets left at ICT shop. Dingwall may or may not have kept back some tickets for sale on the day, but my understanding is that ICT have been given 750 for the away terrace (behind the goals).

How many does that terrace hold???

OK, latest update on the ticket situation is that ICT have at this moment 159 tickets left at the club shop for the terrace only. These will be sold until 2:00pm today (Friday), when they have to total up and return all unsold tickets to Dingwall.

It's up to you if you want to leave it to chance, but my guess is that come 2:00pm there will not be many, if any tickets left at ICT shop. Dingwall may or may not have kept back some tickets for sale on the day, but my understanding is that ICT have been given 750 for the away terrace (behind the goals).

More than 750? Can you pay at the gate then?

More than 750? Can you pay at the gate then?

Victoria park is listed as being 5,800 capacity with 2,800 seats. (even though im sure there was a 6,000+ there last time we played). If that is right you would imagine the away terrace would hold maybe 1,300 ish?

It cant be to hard for the two clubs to speak to each other and say how many tickets ICT are getting. I know of people who are planning on paying at the gate but not a word from the club on tickets at all. Seems that ICT dont actually know how many tickets we have and how many will be avalibale on sat. They could at least find this out and let our support know! I know people could have bought them during the week but there has been no communication saying that it was all ticket or even if you needed a ticket etc.

I presume so............................but only if they have tickets left, in which case I would phone County office to check, or get someone to collect your tickets from the ICT shop before 2:00pm today. (i am around if so)

ICT Portakabin................01463 222880

Dingwall Caravan............01349 860860

750 probably sounds about right for behind their goal end. The terrracing there is pretty tight and the safety certificate, I imagine, probably stipulates that there has to be a certain amount of space for each spectator.

Thanks again to Dornoch Caley for the info on dross conty selling tickets on their website. I got mine last week.