FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

County away

DornochCaley

The County prices are:

Stand Adult ?16, Concession ?7, U-16 ?4

Terracing Adult ?13, Concession ?6, U-16 ?3

Away fans usually get the North Terrace (hope it dont rain) and part of the West stand.

Is that what they are?! I was told the Adults were cheaper by people at ICT! Oh well.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The County prices are:

Away fans usually get the North Terrace (hope it dont rain) and part of the West stand.

Is that what they are?! I was told the Adults were cheaper by people at ICT! Oh well.

If, as you say, you bought your tickets of the County website then you'd have seen the prices surely.

The County prices are:

If, as you say, you bought your tickets of the County website then you'd have seen the prices surely.

No i didnt actually. I just went to childs ticket. Didnt bother for adults as i have no need for one.

So with the game a week and a half away is there any official word on tickets? The club are selling tickets but I haven't read anything about details etc. Is it all ticket for away fans or can you pay at the gate there? Pretty poor communication from the club here given that the game is quite close.

Can you buy tickets from our club shop? or does it have to be our tinks next door

Think i might go for the stand this game

I thought you could just get your tickets from our club shop :lol:

Yeah club have got them in, bought mine on Monday.

How's everyone getting there? Anyone invading the Mallard for a pre-match p!ss up? :)

Mallard sounds good, invading sounds really good . There are trains at 1216 and 1332. I think it would be good to try and get as many folk as possible on one of these trains in order to maximise the effect of the invasion. The gypos won't know what's hit them when the the ICT train pulls into town.