County away

DornochCaley

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone up for fancy dress?

post-4336-1257077391.jpg

Think everyone should wear one for the game ;)

Haha quality. Im up for that

Anyone up for fancy dress?

http://www.morphsuits.com/

That would be my suggestion. How fecking quality do they look B)

Haha would you be able to get in wearing one of those? :blink:

I only just thought about that and I dont think you would get in. You could always put it on once you got in the ground

I had completely forgotten about actually buying a ticket for this game! :lol:

Seems to be a lot of folk arriving late for a "sesh". I'll be arriving in Dingwall around half 11 and sharing a few shandies with some County supporting mates.

Seems to be a lot of folk arriving late for a "sesh". I'll be arriving in Dingwall around half 11 and sharing a few shandies with some County supporting mates.

I would be going through about that time, but gotta work til 12.

Will be having a couple at work though, then a wee cerry oot for the 1216 train, then hit The Mallard on arrival. :)

I had completely forgotten about actually buying a ticket for this game! :)

Will be having a couple at work though, then a wee cerry oot for the 1216 train, then hit The Mallard on arrival. :)

tut tut! I hope your job is a wine taster!! :lol: :D

tut tut! I hope your job is a wine taster!! :D :D

;)

The stand tickets are sold out but there are plenty terrace tickets left. Think the club were given 300 tickets initialy.

:D 300? Thats terrible. I thought 500 at the least, The ground does hold 6000 odd.

That is just tickets that the club have been sent to sell just now though, they have requested more to sell during the week and I guess there will prob be tickets on sale at the gate for away fans as well. Not sure what the away end holds but must be at least 1,000-1,500?

The stand tickets are sold out but there are plenty terrace tickets left. Think the club were given 300 tickets initialy.

:D 300? Thats terrible. I thought 500 at the least, The ground does hold 6000 odd.

That is just tickets that the club have been sent to sell just now though, they have requested more to sell during the week and I guess there will prob be tickets on sale at the gate for away fans as well. Not sure what the away end holds but must be at least 1,000-1,500?

Ahhh thats more like it. I can see us having no seats left in our end and there will be one hell of an atmosphere.

Feck the stand though, terracings where it's at. Can't wait for a bounce in the rain. :D

Can you pay at the gate?

Thats what in looking forward to. The first half just full of Gypsie chants and the Adam Roooooooney song. Canna beat it!

And the Jonny Hayes song :029: