FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

County away

DornochCaley

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How's everyone getting there? Anyone invading the Mallard for a pre-match p!ss up? :)

Mallard sounds good, invading sounds really good . There are trains at 1216 and 1332. I think it would be good to try and get as many folk as possible on one of these trains in order to maximise the effect of the invasion. The gypos won't know what's hit them when the the ICT train pulls into town.

I'll be on the 1216 train. Slightly sober.. :024:

Would say the Mallard has the potential to be a bit too rowdy for the elder gentleman on derby day. Take your helmet if you are coming! Have seen the odd glass getting hurled across the room in days gone by. May sound a bit daunting to some but i would say it is worth it for the atmosphere. Nothing better than seeing one half of the bar, all county, not a peep to be heard. The other half, all caley, singing song after song and having a rowdy good time! 7th November cant come quick enough.

Got my ticket in post today.

Would say the Mallard has the potential to be a bit too rowdy for the elder gentleman on derby day. Take your helmet if you are coming! Have seen the odd glass getting hurled across the room in days gone by. May sound a bit daunting to some but i would say it is worth it for the atmosphere. Nothing better than seeing one half of the bar, all county, not a peep to be heard. The other half, all caley, singing song after song and having a rowdy good time! 7th November cant come quick enough.

Got my ticket in post today.

:), Im buzzing for it! ;)

How's everyone getting there? Anyone invading the Mallard for a pre-match p!ss up? B)

Mallard sounds good, invading sounds really good . There are trains at 1216 and 1332. I think it would be good to try and get as many folk as possible on one of these trains in order to maximise the effect of the invasion. The gypos won't know what's hit them when the the ICT train pulls into town.

Think the 1216 train would give us plenty of time to get a few drinks before kick off, think a large invasion of that train must be sorted.

How's everyone getting there? Anyone invading the Mallard for a pre-match p!ss up? :lol:

I'll be on the 1216 train. Slightly sober.. :)

I'll be on the 1216 marginally monged.....