FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Stickers

Kylef

Well random me knows, but whilst we have a topic of team photo pictures, does anyone know of or seen any caley thistlse stickers, with the logo or what not. Fancied putting one on one of my guitar guards, so im thinking 1 or 2 inch tall.

Tried the shop bargain bin and everything, nowt. I have small pin badges but they aint any good.

Well random me knows, but whilst we have a topic of team photo pictures, does anyone know of or seen any caley thistlse stickers, with the logo or what not. Fancied putting one on one of my guitar guards, so im thinking 1 or 2 inch tall.

Tried the shop bargain bin and everything, nowt. I have small pin badges but they aint any good.

try and get a hold of last years Panini Stickers then

They cant cost much to produce, glossy business stickers aren't that dear, I would imagine its a case of taking some pictures and emailing them to a company to print off.

Plan B, give the Courier permission to take some pictures and send out the stickers free in the courier.

I would opt for plan B for the greater good of the club and it sells papers too, especially if they drip feed stickers to the public over a few weeks.