FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Last minute Christmas gifts.

Johnboy

Well if it were me and my husband was looking to buy me something I would appreciate a nice matching underwear set from la senza, a new bottle of my fave perfume and some more of my fave foundation.

What's the budget?

I've never felt comfortable nosieing around in women's underwear shops.... makes me feel sordid and cheap.

:lol:

JB im more worryed Mrs. Georgeios would see that deep down im a sick perv!! I got her the "Twilight" bookset, Mike pooplay CD, and a load of stuff from Georgeios Jnr seen as its his first Xmas... and to be honest, she hinted enough from the books and CD so even if she reads this its not spoilt lol.. Merry Xmas everyone by the way.

Well if it were me and my husband was looking to buy me something I would appreciate a nice matching underwear set from la senza, a new bottle of my fave perfume and some more of my fave foundation.

What's the budget?

I've never felt comfortable nosieing around in women's underwear shops.... makes me feel sordid and cheap.

:D

Really? It's obvious when someone is buying for his Mrs or a perv! Just go in and ask!!

Does she need a new top/dress or maybe some accessories?

What's the budget?

:D

Really? It's obvious when someone is buying for his Mrs or a perv! Just go in and ask!!

Does she need a new top/dress or maybe some accessories?

Accessories?

Such as?

Mrs L like me works for an airline, her christmas wish was, can we both be together for two days!! spoke to the dispatcher, one bottle of Smirnoff.. sorted.

I always found that simple pressys worked better

Edited by latviaman